I got a feeling our Birds are ready.

JP HOF

John Clark @JClarkNBCS  4m

I’m told Nick Sirianni got emotional ending last night’s team meeting going into his debut as Eagles HC Nick stressed importance of family, being together & asked players/coaches to physically embrace each other. Some said it was one of the best team meetings they’ve experienced

Dude you are just doing this on purpose at this point. These threads are nonsense and you know it. 

Continue playing victim though. 

51 minutes ago, JP HOF said:

I’m told Nick Sirianni got emotional ending last night’s team meeting going into his debut as Eagles HC Nick stressed importance of family, being together & asked players/coaches to physically embrace each other. Some said it was one of the best team meetings they’ve experienced

Now they all have covid.  

3 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

Who won the hugging competition?

Mailata of course.

My inside sources told me that it's the reason for the new contract.

3 hours ago, JP HOF said:

They played rock paper scissors, talked ball, ordered sushi, braided each other's hair, talked about their crush, drank some white claw and cuddled.

They are horrible for a first game I bet 50 snaps in preseason after a 8 month off season would have fixed all of this. I hate the way they are winning. 

1 hour ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

The Birds may be ready, but the 'real test' is whether or not the EMB's server is ready...

I believe in you!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1