Dallas Cowboys Clinch NFC East in Week 3

wrestlevessel

The rest of the division is trash. Giants might not win for a long time. Eagles are 1-6. Redskins suck too. 2nd place could go 6-11 or 5-12 lol.

• Thanks 1

No, I think the Eagles will win (at least) 8 games this year... That's not saying I think they are good, just their schedule.
2x NYG
2x WFT
Lions, Jets, Broncos (they may be 3-0, but the 3 teams they beat probably wont combine for 10 wins between them),
+ the Falcons, who They have already beat
= 8 wins.

The next 4 weeks will probably be pretty brutal, 0-4
But the last 10 will be 7-3. Y'all will ride into the last game of the season at home vs Dallas on a 5 win streak... then lose.

On 9/27/2021 at 10:05 PM, wrestlevessel said:

The rest of the division is trash. Giants might not win for a long time. Eagles are 1-6. Redskins suck too. 2nd place could go 6-11 or 5-12 lol.

1-6 in week 3?   (Dr. Emitt Brown voice) "Great Scot, it's worse than I thought!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, echosam said:

No, I think the Eagles will win (at least) 5 games this year... That's not saying I think they are good, just their schedule.
1x NYG
1x WFT
Lions, Jets, Broncos (they may be 3-0, but the 3 teams they beat probably wont combine for 10 wins between them),
+ the Falcons, who They have already beat
= 5 wins.

The next 4 weeks will probably be pretty brutal, 0-4
But the last 10 will be 4-6. Y'all will ride into the last game of the season at home vs Dallas on a 5 win streak... then lose.

yep

The Eagles schedule is top-heavy. Chiefs, @Panthers, Bucs, @Raiders, @Lions, Chargers, @Broncos, Saints all coming up in the next 8 weeks. That's not a good stretch for a team struggling with new coaches and schemes.

On 9/28/2021 at 1:55 PM, echosam said:

Y'all will ride into the last game of the season at home vs Dallas on a 5 win streak... then lose.

I think the Cowboys should have it all clinched by then. Then the Eagles win the final meaningless game with Cowboys resting players. 

I had thought Skins were going to win it with their defense but they haven't played like I expected

I think the division is open to all once again because of how bad they are

Dallas beat up a bad Eagles team

8 hours ago, pisceschica said:

Don’t care as long as they don’t win the Lombardi. 

Couldn't agree more. We know the Eagles aren't ready to contend for the East so it likely means they do win it. But I don't care as long as they don't go to the SB, I don't think I could handle that. 

On 9/27/2021 at 10:05 PM, wrestlevessel said:

You are still gonna ride with the sky is falling, Chicken Little shtick?