Week 4: Jaguars @ Bengals

AlpineEagle

4 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

Haven't watched Lawrence yet. He's not having a good time in the NFL lol

I know it is early early days but... I did think he was going to struggle in the NFL. Same reason I think Rattler will too. 

Will only see a small bit of this game. Tomorrow begins a very busy couple days for me. Early to bed tonight.

1 hour ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Will only see a small bit of this game. Tomorrow begins a very busy couple days for me. Early to bed tonight.

You know you want to eat h the Tranny all night

12 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

You know you want to eat h the Tranny all night

@EagleJoe8 that was not at all how that was supposed to go lol. 

Can you get fired and divorced in the same season?  :unsure:  Apparently Meyer went out after the loss to relieve some stress:

34 minutes ago, toolg said:

Can you get fired and divorced in the same season?  :unsure:  Apparently Meyer went out after the loss to relieve some stress:

Deary me he's not doing well is he!

8 hours ago, toolg said:

He sounds like a guy who slept a few nights on the couch.  

I mean who would want a HC like that!

I'm glad Meyer is now being exposed on a national level. The guy is a dooosh

1 hour ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I'm glad Meyer is now being exposed on a national level. The guy is a dooosh

Is it surprising that everything started to unravel so soon for Meyer? Or that it took so long?

3 minutes ago, toolg said:

Is it surprising that everything started to unravel so soon for Meyer? Or that it took so long?

When you ask it that way I'm not sure lol. 

You know what they say though, everything is fine while you are winning. He won at the college level so I'm sure all that was swept under the carpet.

You could still tell there was something wrong with him, like he was always hiding this other side to him. 

So I guess we can ask " why did it take so long?"

Nailed it!

JACKSONVILLE, FL—Apologizing to Jaguars fans for his early failures in leading the team, Jacksonville coach Urban Meyer admitted to reporters Tuesday that he is still adjusting to the speed of NFL cover-ups. "At the college level, these scandals take a lot longer to develop, and I’ll admit I just haven’t done the work to adjust my press strategy from Ohio State,” said Meyer, who explained that he was often able to shut down a damaging story or sweep a player’s transgressions under the rug with a single phone call while running a college program. "The NFL media ecosystem is just more complex than college, so I can’t run with the same simple denials I used in the past. I’m dealing with grown adults now, and lots of people have their own ideas that I can’t just override by throwing them off the team or threatening to take away a scholarship. Jaguars fans deserve a better level of cover-up than I’ve been providing, and I’m committed to learning and getting better.” At press time, Meyer had hired a former assistant from the Steelers so he could learn how they managed to sweep everything Ben Roethlisberger has done under the rug.

17 minutes ago, toolg said:

Nailed it!

I knew it!! That SOB! Lol

Archived