Fury or Wilder???

Dobbsy-UK

Simple as that. Who wins? Fury or Wilder? I've just rewatched the second fight where Fury dominated Denotay. Same thing happens again, tell me I'm wrong.... 

If Fury fights smart he wins again.  First fight Wilder knocked him on his ass and I thought he KO'd him, but Fury got back up and was able to finish.  He had been winning the fight at that point, but he let Wilder catch him.  Second fight he was much smarter and in control from start to finish.  If he fights his game he wins.

I don't think you are wrong... Fury wins easy unless Wilder can catch him slipping with a KO. Doubt that happens though.

These are two of the most underrated fighters in the history of combat sports.

Tyson Fury’s combination of size, reach, and quickness is terrifying. It got to the point where I hated watching the second fight. The punishment Wilder was able to endure was superhuman.

Almost time.  Who is watching tonight?  They made a good point that in fight #1 Wilder threw at least 30 punches every round, but in fight #2 he never hit the 30 punch/round stat.  Fury was more counter attacking the first fight then took the fight to him the 2nd time.  Will Wilder try and flip the script and take the fight to Fury?  Fury has the advantage of height, weight, and reach so it might be more difficult for Wilder.

Also made a good point that there won't be a strong UK contingent there so that could affect the energy in the ring.

Fury playing air guitar to ACDC in his locker room while waiting for his walkout.  He's a character.

Wilder more aggressive and going more for the body to set up the head shots.  Fury looks like he's trying to figure out what Wilder is doing.  He's not as on the front foot as the last fight.

They should have got a bigger ref to handle these guys.  He's doing the best he can, but damn is he going to be tired if this thing goes the distance.

Fury knocks Wilder down.  Wilder had looked busier, but Fury has been more effective.  This ref is good, very on point instructing the big guys.

Wilder knocks Fury down twice in Round 4.  First was a body shot, 2nd to the noggin. 

Fury needed to keep his distance after knocking him down in Round 3 so his shots would be effective with his long arms.  He got too close and paid the price.

Wilder looks more tired than Fury right now.  With the extra muscle/weight he put on and his exertion the first few rounds he might have burned himself out.  If Fury boxes and sticks with his jab he can take control.

Wilder looks worn out.  Unless he has something extra in the tank then Fury has a chance to take him out.  Needs to stop getting too close to him and size him up from distance.

Have to give Wilder credit for battling.  Again, Fury could have ended this fight if he jabs from distance and then follows up with a hard shot.

Holy ish!  Fury knocks Wilder down the Wilder come back in the last 20 seconds of the round and puts some hard shots on Fury. 

Credit to Wilder for battling, but you could see he was fatigued and it was only a matter of time before Fury sized him up and clocked him. 

Fury again with a song during his post fight interview ("Walking in Vegas" his take on Walking in Memphis).  How is he not more popular?  And the Gypsy King, the Pikey, harder than a coffin nail.  For those of you familiar with the Guy Ritchie film Snatch.

Helluva fight. 

5 minutes ago, Jenkins27 said:

What a fight! Who’s next? Usyk? Joshua?

I think Joshua invoked his right to a rematch vs Usyk.  I guess Fury gets the winner.

11 minutes ago, Green_Guinness said:

I think Joshua invoked his right to a rematch vs Usyk.  I guess Fury gets the winner.

I want to see him beat both before calling it a career.