Week 4 Discussion

GroundAttack

Week 4 started with a last second FG to give the Bengals the win over the Jaguars. 

The Chiefs, losers of 2 straight, travel to Philly to take on the Eagles. 

Zach Wilson looking to get his first NFL win but welcome in the tough Tennessee Titans. 

Are the Panthers for real? They have a big test against the Cowboys in Dallas. Dallas sucks. 

Dolphins return home to face Wentz and the Colts. Wentz has lost 7 straight starts; the longest streak of his career. 

Battle of 3-0 teams in the 4:00 slot of games as the Cards take on the Rams. 

Concluding the Sunday games is the most anticipated game of the year where Brady returns to Foxboro to take on his former team, the Patriots on SNF. 

3 hours ago, GroundAttack said:

The Chiefs, losers of 2 straight, travel to Philly to take on the Eagles.   Chiefs by 20

Zach Wilson looking to get his first NFL win but welcome in the tough Tennessee Titans.  Titans by 15

Are the Panthers for real? They have a big test against the Cowboys in Dallas. Dallas sucks.   F Dallas

Dolphins return home to face Wentz and the Colts. Wentz has lost 7 straight starts; the longest streak of his career.  Wentz gets a W and sent to IR 

Battle of 3-0 teams in the 4:00 slot of games as the Cards take on the Rams.  Rams by 8

Concluding the Sunday games is the most anticipated game of the year where Brady returns to Foxboro to take on his former team, the Patriots on SNF.  Bucs by 17

I wonder if there will be any mention on the broadcast that Brady used to play in NE. 

You know, it just seems like a comment they might make in passing while discussing the teams’ personnel. 

Two really good NFC West games this week.

The rest of the slate is ok. Are the Broncos for real? Good test versus Ravens (go Broncos!).

Actually, all of the 4 pm games sre pretty good.

I feel like if Bears lose on Sunday then it's very possible Nagy gets fired

Bills get an easy win unless they look past Texans

Browns game could be interesting. Don't know if Vikings are any good but Browns are getting better

Dolphins suck so Colts should be able to win that if they don't shoot themselves

Saints may end up resting starters by halftime lol

Ravens and Broncos could be interesting

Packers are likely blowing out Steelers. Ben is done and Rodgers is still playing on fire

Do not care about the Brady reunion

I'll be watching the Chargers game. Could be good. Herbert is fun to watch

Damn the lions are 0-3 :lol:

I don’t know if I want to watch the Patrick Mahommes show in Philly 😭😭

Looks like Falcons could get their second and possibly last win of season 

9 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

My god did anyone see the DJ Moore catch and run? 

This one?

1 minute ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

That's the one yep!

Damn I hope dallas loses. They’re gonna win the division but no first round bye would be great 

Just now, pisceschica said:

Damn I hope dallas loses. They’re gonna win the division but no first round bye would be great 

You never know with Dallas and this division. They are the best team in the division but they are also Dallas.

3 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

You never know with Dallas and this division. They are the best team in the division but they are also Dallas.

Barring significant injuries they should win it. I thought NYG or WFT would give them a run but I thought wrong. Oh well dallas would just be the best of the worst. 

10 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

I doubt they get the 1 seed.

Colts winning, Titans losing… this is excellent for our draft pick.

Confidence instilled in Wentz will keep him going as the starter a little longer.

Titans keeping the division close means when the Colts are 4-7, 5-6 through 11 games they’ll continue playing Wentz with a false hope that they have a shot. 

Archived