I developed a mobile basketball sim game

hoosierdaddy

More about coaching and strategy, less about button-mashing and flashy graphics.

I have a live beta -- if anyone would be willing to play through and provide any constructive criticism or feedback I'd appreciate it. I'm most interested in your opinion of the first-time experience. Do you feel you get enough info up front to understand the game? I tried to draw a balance of providing info, but also getting the user to gameplay without too much tutorial. Also, if you have any feedback or ideas about the game itself, please let me know.

You can email any feedback to jamie@geekedoutgames.com or just DM me here -- just say you're a tester from the Eagles Message Board and I'll know where you came from 🙂

Here's a link to the iOS version -- I'll have an Android version available early next week. Thanks in advance for anyone who takes the time to play through.

https://testflight.apple.com/join/h7jJWhEy

Also, here are a few screenshots to give you a sense for what the game is about

1.png

2.png

6.png

7.png

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

For those who are following this the game is now live on iOS & Google Play.

It's free to download and Single Game mode is free so you can try it out at no cost. If you like it, Tournament + Season modes upgrade is only $4.99. I'm keeping the price low until I add a few more features in a few months.

Also, if anyone would be willing to leave a 5-star rating and positive review, that would help like a small indie dev like me immensely. TIA and if anyone does try it out, I'd love to hear feedback! Good or bad -- particularly the bad, lol 🙂

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

I hope you kill it dude and this game takes off for you

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/11/2021 at 10:28 AM, Mat said:

I hope you kill it dude and this game takes off for you

Thanks brother -- been slow moving so far, not gonna lie, ha!

But I'm grinding, publishing an update soon to make the onboarding process easier and will develop a Dynasty Mode later this year.

• Like 1