Week 5: Colts @ Ravens

AlpineEagle

I won my fantasy by less than 4 pts, my opponent had Pittman so when it went to OT I was shitting myself.  Thank god the ravens got the ball first and got the td!!

2 hours ago, metal said:

The outcome is good for us of course but what a heartbreaker for the Colts.

I think the outcome is almost perfect? Wentz plays well (based on stats I'll admit). The Colts play the Ravens tough and lose a heartbreaker but they lose nonetheless. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I think the outcome is almost perfect? Wentz plays well (based on stats I'll admit). The Colts play the Ravens tough and lose a heartbreaker but they lose nonetheless. 

I don't think the Colts are out of it in the AFC South.  The Titans are simply not good.  No pass rush, OLine is avg, Tannehill isn't even a top 20 Qb and now they have to lean on 1 billion touches Henry for 17 games.  Meanwhile Wentz is getting comfortable and Leonard is back.  At the very least it should be a race.

• Like 2

I'm absolutely loving this Ravens team but they gotta go get a RB ASAP.  Freeman and bell are finished.  Murray is good for 5-7 power runs/game and that's it.  Ty'son will have a role but they need a guy badly that can tote 10-12/game and threaten on outside runs.  Marlon Mack, Barkley, maybe David Johnson.

5 hours ago, dawkins4prez said:

I don't think the Colts are out of it in the AFC South.  The Titans are simply not good.  No pass rush, OLine is avg, Tannehill isn't even a top 20 Qb and now they have to lean on 1 billion touches Henry for 17 games.  Meanwhile Wentz is getting comfortable and Leonard is back.  At the very least it should be a race.

Oh I think it'll be a race because as you say the Titans aren't a particularly good team. The Colts will be in the hunt and that is all we need.