Trade Sanders

dawkins4prez

I know he got hurt today but after another loss you've just got to trade Sanders. This year is done and so you've got to get as much as you can for any players you can. 

17 minutes ago, EagleVA said:

You don't want to trade Sanders, you want to pair him with a power runner and use them both.

That's what you would do, that's what I would do.... That isn't what the Eagles will do

20 minutes ago, ilikepargo said:

That's an argument for trading Siriani; not Sanders.

Agree. I took it as a shot to Siri & the team not Sanders. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

That's what you would do, that's what I would do.... That isn't what the Eagles will do

So who's going to run the ball after getting rid of him?

Sanders is 25 y/o and one of the better RBs in the league, all he needs is room to ramble instead of those brick walls he's been running into.

21 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

Ankle injury. Probably weeks

Haven't heard anything, Hope it's not an Achilles. 

Siri's new viral trending offense- zero running backs. An all passing offense for 2021 and beeeeeeyyyyooooooonnnnnnddddd!!!!

When Hurts is literally 85% of the Eagles offense why do we need more than 2 RBs?

It's apparently easier for Sirianni to sit back and let Hurts do his thing than to try to develop a well-rounded offense
using every weapon on the roster.

Based on what he's shown in the past, Boston Scott could be the next Darren Sproles.
But as long as he's an Eagle taking a backseat to our running QB we'll never know.

• Like 1

On 10/24/2021 at 6:08 PM, EagleVA said:

You don't want to trade Sanders, you want to pair him with a power runner and use them both.

Interesting....because when we DID do that with Ajayi and Blount....Superbowl.....

On 10/23/2021 at 6:20 AM, birdman#12 said:

Why not trade away all the RBs?  Get more WRs and TE we won't use.  Get some more backup CBs or DEs that can't sack the QB.....

We could always use an injured safety or an injury prone guard.

But most of all, we could use more 3rd or 4th string LBs....

that just means hurts will be officially employed as a qb & rb, which means moar moneys to him

On 10/23/2021 at 8:52 AM, Penn7980 said:

Why the running game is missing so far?  Sanders is the best RB we have on the roster.  It would be foolish to trade him.  What is Siri up to or he has something up his sleeves?

Hes saving sanders for the playoff run, obviously. Seekret wepon.

On 10/23/2021 at 3:22 PM, Toty said:

can we get Brian Urlacher in trade?

he had like a 90 speed on my Madden '12 team

Id settle for lofa tatupu. Hes under 40.

So I’m hearing Miles could be out for multiple weeks and I’ve noticed the Eagles are making a lot of roster moves, but I have yet to see Jordan Howard be activated to the roster. Any word yet? 

6 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

So I’m hearing Miles could be out for multiple weeks and I’ve noticed the Eagles are making a lot of roster moves, but I have yet to see Jordan Howard be activated to the roster. Any word yet? 

I have yet to see anything.....

1 hour ago, EazyEaglez said:

What would be the point? He offers nothing to this team and the way it's run. 

16 hours ago, GeorgeM37 said:

Interesting....because when we DID do that with Ajayi and Blount....Superbowl.....

How quickly they forget.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

They could call him up for the game and move him back down to the practice squad afterward ... otherwise they'd have to clear a roster spot on the 53 to add him (like they did when they had to release Lovato temporarily in order to add Sinnett after claiming him off waivers from Miami).  

I called in preseason that Sanders would be traded. No way Howie is going to pay him the money he will get as a FA and they don't want to lose him for nothing. 

13 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

What would be the point? He offers nothing to this team and the way it's run. 

Well they have been keeping three healthy backs albeit not using them. 

21 hours ago, GeorgeM37 said:

Yeah but that offensive line opened up holes I could run through. Put those guys on this team and they'd be just as bad.