Week 7 Discussion

GroundAttack

London games are done as we are into week 7. 

The Steelers, Bills, Chargers, Jaguars, Vikings, and Cowboys are all on their bye week. 

There are 2 good 1:00 games between the Chiefs Titans and Bengals Ravens. 

Panthers look to end their 2 game skid against the Giants. The Giants have scored 31+ points in each of the last 2 games against the Panthers (lost both) 

Jets Patriots square off between 2 rookie QBs. NE has won 11 straight vs. the Jets. 

The Dolphins and Falcons with both disappointing starts to the season. Both rank bottom 5 in scoring defense. 

Rodgers and the Packers have won 5 straight since their week 1 loss as they face the WFT. 

Eagles on the road in Vegas to play the Raiders. 

The Lions and Rams game is intriguing as it’s the first time Goff and Stafford are playing against their former team. 

The Bears head to Tampa and face the Bears. Rookie QBs are 5-20 vs. Brady all time. 

Cardinals look to stay unbeaten at home against the Texans. The Cards are averaging 32.3 PPG this season most since 1948. 

SNF concludes with the Colts and Niners in SF. Indy has won 4 straight since the Niners. 

MNF is a game between the Saints and Seahawks. The Saints getting a lot of players back off IR for this one. Seattle is 11-2 on MMF under Pete Carroll (best W/L in NFL since 2010). 

Ravens and Jackson are looking really good. Curious if they'll just steamroll Bengals

I'm hoping Titans win. I want to witness the downfall of Chiefs

I think Bucs have a bunch of injuries they're dealing with

Skins defense has thankfully been a disappointment this season

Cards are getting an easy win lol I wonder when they'll rest their starters 

Isn't Wilson still injured? Saints could win but Hawks still have weapons for the backup

Are 49ers still injured? Are Colts still banged up on the Oline? I know Wentz got Hilton back

gonna be active on here until the Eagles start. Go Ravens and Falcons

No TD for the giants after it reviewed because it was a scoring play. If I was a chiefs fan I’d be worried because their defense is poor. I realise they are playing the titans and Derick Henry but still.

the giants get stopped on fourth down.

Nice coverage from Rasul Douglas forces a 4th down but they throw a PI flag on him. Will give Washington 1st down at midfield.

Leonard Williams forces intentional grounding in the end zone giving the Giants a safety. Score is 3-2 :wacko:

And now Rasul Douglas is down. He put a hit on JD McKissic and can't get up afterward. The Packers are already very thin at corner.

Packers are putting a drive together. They just moved into the red zone on a jet sweep to St. Brown.

Archived