Odell released

pisceschica

The dude would be an amazing receiver if he wasnt such a prissy diva that wants all of the attention. 

I'd still bring him in. I know he's a diva and I know he's not the same player that he was a few years ago but he's still a really good WR. He still brings something this team does not have. 

11 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I'd still bring him in. I know he's a diva and I know he's not the same player that he was a few years ago but he's still a really good WR. He still brings something this team does not have. 

OB Sr. was throwing Baker Mayfield under the bus for throwing crappy passes to OBJ and not getting him the ball enough.  He'd throw a hissy fit with Jalen Hurts at QB.   I'll take a hard pass on the diva.  He'll fit in nicely in Tampa, though.

• Like 2

Just now, EricAllenPick6 said:

OB Sr. was throwing Baker Mayfield under the bus for throwing crappy passes to OBJ and not getting him the ball enough.  He'd throw a hissy fit with Jalen Hurts at QB.   I'll take a hard pass on the diva.  He'll fit in nicely in Tampa, though.

Firstly... Hurts is likely only the starter this year anyway. Let's look beyond this year. Secondly, no no no I do not want him to go to Tampa. I do not want Tampa to have more weapons and another real shot at winning the SB with Tom Dullarse Brady.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Firstly... Hurts is likely only the starter this year anyway. Let's look beyond this year. Secondly, no no no I do not want him to go to Tampa. I do not want Tampa to have more weapons and another real shot at winning the SB with Tom Dullarse Brady.

Even if the trade off is that the cowboys don’t win it?

I hope he goes to bucs or rams if that means boys don’t win it 🤷 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

Yup. This year is just anyone but Dallas. 

31 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

No OK that's fair! Though it is closer than you'd think. 

7 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Obj is a 30 yr old headache and this team already has receivers running open not getting the ball because of Hurts piss poor passing ability. 

OBJ hasn't done sheet in 3 years and he's still an ass. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Obj is a 30 yr old headache and this team already has receivers running open not getting the ball because of Hurts piss poor passing ability. 

OBJ hasn't done sheet in 3 years and he's still an ass. 

But Hurts is likely only the starter here for a year...

2 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

So sign an ass and maybe get another QB after? Sounds like the kind of plan that Howie would have  blow up in his face. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, EricAllenPick6 said:

Raiders seems like the logical fit here with the Ruggs being released.   

It I could see a serious contender going after him to try and keep up with the Rams who have gone all in on this year 

I kind of feel we eagles fans owe the Rams our support on their efforts.  With the cowboys looking like a team that will host a playoff game and have a legit shot to get to a NFCCG it’s nice to know they will need to get past a defense that’s stacked more than the legend of boom was. 

8 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I haven't read anything to suggest that there's "a guy" in the draft that is going to come in at QB and be NFL ready - that being said, there are always surprises.  But.......the Iggles are dysfunctional enough as it is - they don't need this assclown coming in and making it even worse.  Nothing I've read about Hurts suggests that he'll be more than a 1 or 2 year starter.  I think he'd be a good #2........I also hope he proves everyone (including me) wrong.  

1 hour ago, Plache said:

I haven't read anything to suggest that there's "a guy" in the draft that is going to come in at QB and be NFL ready - that being said, there are always surprises.  But.......the Iggles are dysfunctional enough as it is - they don't need this assclown coming in and making it even worse.  Nothing I've read about Hurts suggests that he'll be more than a 1 or 2 year starter.  I think he'd be a good #2........I also hope he proves everyone (including me) wrong.  

Oh for sure I'm not suggesting they are going to "get the guy" this off season. But I'm saying the accuracy issues and going through progressions that come with Hurts aren't likely to remain as he's not likely to be the QB beyond this year. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

Looks like I got my wish….

Oh great! Hopefully he wins a championship driving the dagger deeper into Deseans chest making his idiotic choices cost him another championship. 

18 minutes ago, LacesOut said:

Rams = Dream Team.

Going for it all this year.

Have to pay for that stadium some how lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Oh great! Hopefully he wins a championship driving the dagger deeper into Deseans chest making his idiotic choices cost him another championship. 

I know he was released recently. But what idiotic choices are you talking about?

40 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

I know he was released recently. But what idiotic choices are you talking about?

He wanted to be traded because he wanted more playing time.. at his age and injury issues he shouldn't be demanding more playing time. 

• Like 1

On 11/6/2021 at 3:44 AM, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Don't be so sure ....... unless Howie either goes nuts or works some magic.

On 11/11/2021 at 8:24 PM, Bwestbrook36 said:

He wanted to be traded because he wanted more playing time.. at his age and injury issues he shouldn't be demanding more playing time. 

True that but isn't OBJ the exact same headache?  If anything OBJ is a more toxic diva than DSJ.  Anybody really believe Stafford is the kind of leader to make this work?