Siri was gifted flowers after the game!

dweagle

3 minutes ago, dweagle said:

Classless by the fan who threw the flowers, but it was in reference to a flower analogy picture Siri used in a team meeting.

https://6abc.com/philadelphia-eagles-nick-sirianni-flower-speech-week-8-nfl/11174155/

I just can't wait until the team is done fertilizing. 0-4 at home, the ground should be pretty fertile by now. 

• Haha 1

One of the few times I felt like Sirianni coached a pretty darn good game. People shouldn’t be coming at him today. 

• Like 9

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

One of the few times I felt like Sirianni coached a pretty darn good game. People shouldn’t be coming at him today. 

Yes, this game was all terrible defensive scheme.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Gannon has revolutionised the NFL with his new Bend and Break Defense.

• Like 3
  • Haha 6
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Yup tough to find reasons to blame this one on Siri, he surprisingly relied on the running game, he can only do so much with how much hurts limits the passing game and getting zero help from the D.

• Like 3

It's actually not a bad metaphor. 

Now all we need is Hurts to get a lot better, more talent at receiver, a couple of young stars on the offensive line, and a defense. Hopefully that's in the Gurney's catalog.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, wyote said:

It's actually not a bad metaphor. 

Now all we need is Hurts to get a lot better, more talent at receiver, a couple of young stars on the offensive line, and a defense. Hopefully that's in the Gurney's catalog.  

No, it isn't.  I just think the tough and gruff football world thinks it's too soft for the NFL  

4 minutes ago, dweagle said:

No, it isn't.  I just think the tough and gruff football world thinks it's too soft for the NFL  

It's rather ironic. We have a board full of people who whine and cry and have temper tantrums like little girls because some of the people they cheer for aren't like Rocky. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, wyote said:

It's rather ironic. We have a board full of people who whine and cry and have temper tantrums like little girls because some of the people they cheer for aren't like Rocky. 

Sure they are, they are losers like rocky. 

2 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

If he doesn't consider firing Gannon soon, then he does deserve some heat.  

12 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Sure they are, they are losers like rocky. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, dweagle said:

32-38 passing against, let's see if dumbarse drafts more fourth round plus DBs.   

And Cox, they should have taken whatever the Steelers wee offering, even if was  7th they should have taken it, I'm sure we can get a 7th round DT that would be more productive than he's being or has been for quite awhile now.

The eagles defensive line is a sham........if they would have played this year like many were expecting, the eagles would have been more competitive and maybe even won a few more games.

One BIG reason why opposing QBs have such a high completion percentage is that they get to stand back there all day and look around.....

They can't get rid of Barnett fast enough for me......I would have traded him for a song.....The guy is just terrible.....

Cox is nothing like he used to be.....Graham is too old and too expensive to bring back.......Josh Sweat is hot and cold.  Kerrigan is simply just stealing money at this point.

Hargrave has cooled off.......but still dam good player.

They are not one of top defensive lines in the NFL and I'm tired of hearing that sh-- when opposing QB's are completing 80% of their passes and the eagles are ranked 27th in rushing defense.

This defensive line is extremely costly with very little return.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Utebird said:

Yup tough to find reasons to blame this one on Siri, he surprisingly relied on the running game, he can only do so much with how much hurts limits the passing game and getting zero help from the D.

He even figured out how to use Hurts in the passing game better. Hurts looked like a far more confident quarterback when he used him in play action even in the shotgun. The threat of running (and frankly the Eagles are a very good running team) improves the quarterback. Sirianni is starting to get it. Gannon is still a work in progress, but I feel like his line is a little overrated right now. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

That's funny but I feel a little bit for him. He was absolutely not the issue yesterday.

True- it was zero D.