Hey Folks

carlcen

On 12/5/2021 at 9:07 PM, wrestlevessel said:

Carl what happened to that joke guy Giants World?

I have no clue.   I haven’t been here since the end of last season.

On 12/11/2021 at 11:32 PM, carlcen said:

Hey, how about our Giants?:thumbsup: too many bad decisions over the years are really paying off in the wrong way, huh?:lol:

4 hours ago, GA4M said:

Hey, how about our Giants?:thumbsup: too many bad decisions over the years are really paying off in the wrong way, huh?:lol:

well, at least you greaseballs finally got rid of the clap(per)

50 minutes ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

well, at least you greaseballs finally got rid of the clap(per)

You have carlsucks the clap?

On 12/11/2021 at 10:32 PM, carlcen said:

At least that's one good thing about the end of the football season, you'll be leaving!

• Haha 1

Serious question, my neighbor's daughter is on Tic-Tok posting things she shouldn't be. I should tell them but she's smokin hot, what would you do?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GA4M said:

Serious question, my neighbor's daughter is on Tic-Tok posting things she shouldn't be. I should tell them but she's smokin hot, what would you do?

You should go **** to hpenis, you clap carrier

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

34 minutes ago, GA4M said:

Olsilverpubes is interested. If she’s over 18 he’s not though 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

Olsilverpubes is interested. If she’s over 18 he’s not though 

She'd also need to be equipped with an uncut tubesteak for Olglitternips to show the slightest interest.  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, GA4M said:

Live update of Ga4Neighborkids

Randy South Park GIF - Randy South Park Computer - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, GA4M said:

I was gona upload a pic for you guys, not now tho:nonono:

you cant even spell, you backwoods redneck, hillbilly, spoogepants, so have you made out with hpenis  yet

8 hours ago, GA4M said:

Drug her and f her

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, olsilverhair said:

you cant even spell, you backwoods redneck, hillbilly, spoogepants, so have you made out with hpenis  yet

:rolleyes: what is this mess? 

• Haha 1

On 11/12/2021 at 9:10 AM, carlcen said:

I was on the EMB a number of years ago….back when the Giants were decent…that tells you how long ago it was… and I just wanted to see who was still around.    I recognize a couple of  names…G, Cutz, Duchess , Wrestle Vessel , a couple others.    I had no idea this place was still around.   I thought they would have shut you filthy Eagles fans down by now!

you used to talk trash all the time until we won the superbowl, then you disappeared back under your rock... now you're back apparently you DOPE.

d35eeb10976297.560eed1171c5c.jpg

On 12/13/2021 at 5:52 AM, GA4M said:

You’re not kidding!   At least the Gettleman error is almost over!  To be fair, though, I was thrilled with the Saquon pick at the time.    Let’s lose out to get a better draft pick for the new GM!

• Like 1

On 12/14/2021 at 3:36 PM, NOTW said:

At least that's one good thing about the end of the football season, you'll be leaving!

You and your boy toys use the EMB as a way to keep up to date in the off-season, NOT NOW?

On 12/18/2021 at 12:36 PM, greenskeeper said:

you used to talk trash all the time until we won the superbowl, then you disappeared back under your rock... now you're back apparently you DOPE.

d35eeb10976297.560eed1171c5c.jpg

You figured out that I was back, did you!   Can’t pull the wool over your eyes!!

2 hours ago, carlcen said:

You and your boy toys use the EMB as a way to keep up to date in the off-season, NOT NOW?

0/10