Eagles Playoff Prediction Machine.

EazyEaglez

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/upshot/philadelphia-eagles-nfl-playoff-picture.html#nyg-phi-12=loss&nyj-phi-13=loss&phi-was-15=win&phi-nyg-16=win&was-phi-17=loss&phi-dal-18=win

The NY Times has a playoff prediction software that can be used to see the percentage chances of a team making the playoffs. The Eagles currently have a 39% chance of making the playoffs according to this calculator, but if the Eagles beat the Giants they jump to 53%. If they beat the Jets it jumps to 60% and so on. If they win every game, but the Dallas game they’re still a virtual playoff lock at 95%.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

That regular season finale against Dallas may be more meaningful than most here expected just a few weeks ago.  The Eagles gaining momentum and Dallas on a 2 game skid ... that Jan 9th game could potentially be for the NFCE crown.  That would be awesome.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, time2rock said:

That regular season finale against Dallas may be more meaningful than most here expected just a few weeks ago.  The Eagles gaining momentum and Dallas on a 2 game skid ... that Jan 9th game could potentially be for the NFCE crown.  That would be awesome.  

Cowboys probably need to lose two for that to really be a meaningful game, but that game being for the division is not off the table right now. I know he likely won’t win it, but if Sirianni can get this team to the division title he should get some COY votes in my opinion. If the Cowboys lose this lead they should fire their coach. 

13 minutes ago, time2rock said:

I see Dallas losing to the Cardinals. If Kamara is back, they could drop one to the Saints too.  

2 hours ago, time2rock said:

Dallas could be screwed either way. If they have the division wrapped up and they rest their starters against us, then they will make it easy for us to get in the playoffs if we need that win to get in. Then, we very well could end up playing them again the following week and we could knock them out.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

Cowboys probably need to lose two for that to really be a meaningful game, but that game being for the division is not off the table right now. I know he likely won’t win it, but if Sirianni can get this team to the division title he should get some COY votes in my opinion. If the Cowboys lose this lead they should fire their coach. 

No no no.. I think he deserves a few more years! :whistle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, CaliEagle said:

Dallas could be screwed either way. If they have the division wrapped up and they rest their starters against us, then they will make it easy for us to get in the playoffs if we need that win to get in. Then, we very well could end up playing them again the following week and we could knock them out.

Reminds me of something. 

FC2ED562-23BD-448D-A450-4FA7E5435C3A.gif

Beating the Giants and Jets I think will happen...it's the Washington games I'm worried about. I could see us easily splitting those games or just flat out losing both. We seem to struggle against them no matter who their QB is. 

• Like 2

Amazing.  And people were talking about a lost season and getting a high draft, i.e. tanking.  NFW.  This is Philly and we never lay down.  Totally looking forward to tomorrow's game, hopefully a Giant beatdown on their turf.  That place is a dump.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Walkdawalk said:

Beating the Giants and Jets I think will happen...it's the Washington games I'm worried about. I could see us easily splitting those games or just flat out losing both. We seem to struggle against them no matter who their QB is. 

I do think there is a low key revenge factor there considering how the Eagles lost both games. Especially that last one. WFT is owed a beat down. 

Negadelphian here.

We prob lose tomorrow and end up 6-11. I'm not even sure if we can beat the Football Team.

10 hours ago, opa-opa said:

Negadelphian here.

We prob lose tomorrow and end up 6-11. I'm not even sure if we can beat the Football Team.

I suppose anything is possible, but I highly doubt we go 1-5 to close out the season (in what is supposed to be the easiest stretch of our schedule).  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Miami said:

Amazing.  And people were talking about a lost season and getting a high draft, i.e. tanking.  NFW.  This is Philly and we never lay down.  Totally looking forward to tomorrow's game, hopefully a Giant beatdown on their turf.  That place is a dump.

This has been a scrappy little team this year. I only wish they ran the ball more sooner. They relied too much on Jalen’s arm earlier in the season, but now they’re putting a lot more on his legs. Here’s to hoping that the next two weeks in the Meadowlands will be Eagles home games. 

• Like 1

On 11/26/2021 at 8:41 AM, time2rock said:

At the beginning of November, Dallas was 6-1 and considered the best team in the NFL. Philadelphia was 2-5 and had a good chance at the #1 pick. No we’re 2 games back with a great schedule ahead of us

That might have been the craziest month in NFCE history

• Like 1

I got a prediction machine right here

0%

The Eagles have zero (0) chance of going to the playoffs, they're not even better than the Giants ffs

it is imperative to lose games for draft picks

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

What is it now? 10%? Maybe 0?

It drops a lot! They can still make the playoffs, but they have done serious damage to their chances. 

2 minutes ago, Godfather said:

Shut this ridiculous thread down

Like the Minshew will start thread? 😂

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

Like the Minshew will start thread? 😂

He's better then Hurts

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Godfather said:

He's better then Hurts

If he were then he’d be starting. 🤷‍♂️

Eagles playoff percentage now at 25%. Not over, but not looking good. 

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

If he were then he’d be starting. 🤷‍♂️

Eagles playoff percentage now at 25%. Not over, but not looking good. 

If Howie knew anything about football he would be. It's over. Stick a fork in it