Week 13: Cowboys @ Saints

AlpineEagle

12 minutes ago, LacesOut said:

Would be a good matchup if the Saints had more healthy players.

Great looking uni game though.

Or a QB

1 hour ago, EagleJoe8 said:

No Kamara, and both tackles out again. Dallas is going to win easily. <_< 

Dallas will probably win. But by looks of game so far it’s not gonna be easy. 

F-U SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last thing we should want is for better coach in Dan Quinn to look good and replace McCarthy!!!!!!!

WHERE ARE BELTS AT?!!!!!!!!!!! THEY NEED TO BE USED ON THESE SORRY SAINTS PLAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BENCH TYSOM HILL NOW FOR BEING A F'ING IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 hours ago, gameshowfan91 said:

F-U SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last thing we should want is for better coach in Dan Quinn to look good and replace McCarthy!!!!!!!

WHERE ARE BELTS AT?!!!!!!!!!!! THEY NEED TO BE USED ON THESE SORRY SAINTS PLAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BENCH TYSOM HILL NOW FOR BEING A F'ING IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Saints are a terrible football team.  Defense and LOS are solid enough but they have no weapons and maybe the worst QB situation this side of Detroit.  They are part of a group of terrible pretenders who have no business still being anywhere near the playoff hunt (see: Panthers, Falcons, Steelers, Giants).  These teams have had their fun racking up wins banging on each other and pulling off upsets but I expect all of them to fall off a cliff over the next few weeks.

As for the Cowboys, they certainly have the guns to go deep in the playoffs but its very hard to make a case for them in the top 5 when they can't can't get the running game going with any consistency.

10 hours ago, pisceschica said:

Why did eagles have so much success running but not Dallas (at least so far)?

Because the Cowboys OLine is one of the most overrated units in football.  They are better than average but not dominant in any way.  The Old guys are slipping and the 35 Connors they drafted are a bunch of interchangeable JAG's

• 1 month later...

Oh no. This is what I was afraid would happen if Cowboys looked good against Saints: 

I had a bad feeling about it. I know if Saints won this game, Eagles would have missed playoffs, but I would have been worth it if Jerry didn't think Dan Quinn would be a good head coach for Cowboys at all.

Archived