Week 13 Discussion

GroundAttack

Dallas beat the Saints Thursday night. (Which actually helps the Eagles) 

The Titans, Panthers, Browns, and Packers are all on byes.There are 7 early afternoon games and 4 late afternoon kickoffs. of their last 15 games

The Giants playing the most recent hot Dolphins in Florida. Daniel Jones is out. Mike Glennon will start for NYG.

AFC South matchup between the Colts and Texans. 

NFC North game as the Vikings play the Lions. The Vikings have won 8 straight vs. the Lions.

Eagles play the Jets from MetLife. Eagles are 11-0 career record against the Jets.

The Cardinals looking to get both Murray and Hopkins back go to Chicago to face the Bears. 

Good game between the Chargers and Bengals from Cincy. Each of these last 5 meetings have been decided by one possession.

Atlanta looking to keep their playoff hopes alive but they welcome in Brady and the Bucs. 

The Rams trying to get back on track as they go home to play the Jaguars. The Rams defense have struggled the last 3 weeks allowing 28+ points a game. 

After beating the Seahawks at home last Monday night, the WFT goes to Vegas to play the Raiders. D. Carr is averaging 310.4 passing YPG this season (most in the NFL)

One of the best rivalry games in the NFL as Baltimore goes to Pittsburgh. The Ravens are allowing the 2nd fewest rushing YPG at 84.2

NFC West game is a late afternoon kickoff between the Niners and Seahawks. Seattle has had the Niners number of late winning 13 of their last 15 games. 

SNF game between the Broncos and Chiefs from KC. 

MNF is a divisional game between the Patriots and Bills from upstate NY. 

Rooting for the Eagles, Giants, and Texans primarily. Other than that, don't care that much, although the Bears winning would be a good thing.

The Chargers just ran the Philly Special and scored on a 2 pt conversion. They are are rolling over CIncy right now.

Rooting interests not working our way today. The Dolphins just got in the end zone and are up 17-6 in the 4th quarter. Also the Colts are shutting the Texans out. If the Chargers lose I think they will be in the playoffs as of today.

Lol Lions acting like they won everything I’m happy for them but I also laugh… 

3 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

The 4pm games are meh today

Back in the day, Ravens vs Steelers used to be a good game to watch.

5 minutes ago, Seventy_Yard_FG said:

Lol Lions acting like they won everything I’m happy for them but I also laugh… 

….at the Vikings; I don’t want cousins in playoffs. All that talent and losing 3 out of last 4.

Their defense looked shocked :roll:

42 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

I've had the Jags game on in the background. It's been meh

yea Rams just added 7 more. Now 37-7

Archived