Week 14 Discussion

GroundAttack

The Vikings escaped a scare after almost blowing a big halftime lead but beat the Steelers on Thursday night to start week 14.

The Eagles, Patriots, Colts, and Dolphins all have byes.

There are 7 early game kickoffs and 4 late afternoon ones followed by the SNF then MNF games.

There are also 7 divisional games this week between teams in the same division as one another.

Dallas goes to Washington to face the WFT. Yes, we need Dallas to win, but will not root for them. Just hope the outcome helps the Eagles.

Down in Nissan Stadium in Tennessee, the Jags who have scored 17 points or fewer in each of their 6 games since the bye week, face the Titans.

Davis Mills has been named the starter for the rest of the season. He'll be under center at home against the Seahawks.

AFC West battle between the Raiders and Chiefs in KC. 

Saints go to MetLife without Mark Ingram but expecting to have Alvin Kamara back. A Jets win would help the Eagles in the playoff race.

A pair of 5-7 teams in the NFC South when Atlanta goes to Carolina. The falcons have been outscored 112-41 since week 10.

Another good game where Baltimore goes to Cleveland. Lamar has had the Browns number of late with a career 5-1 head to head record against Baker Mayfield.

Giants go out west to face the Chargers. The Chargers, Bengals and Bills all have 7-5 records so this is a big game for LA.

Out in Denver the Lions play the Broncos. Denver will hold a moment of silence before the game to remember the passing of Broncos WR Demaryius Thomas. The Lions will be without RB Swift and Williams. Expect Jeramy Jefferson and Godwin Igwebuike to split the carries.

Another game Eagle fans will keep an eye on as the need the Bengals to get a home win against the Niners. The Niners have a 12-4 record vs. Cincy all time including playoffs.

A great AFC East game down in Tampa as Buffalo goes down south to face Brady and the Bucs. 

SNF is one of the best rivalries in NFL as the Bears face the Packers.

MNF is another great game between the rams and Cardinals in Arizona. Rams have won 8 of their last 9 against the Cards. 

I had to google Davis Mills lol

Raiders vs Chiefs may be good

Browns vs Ravens could be a good run game to watch. Don't know about any injuries

Chargers have lost a lot of players

Go Washington. I don’t really care about the Birds getting help. I more so want Dallas far away from the 1 seed. 

It sucks Indy and Miami have the same bye we do. Don’t have the draft pick rooting interest today. 

42 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

I had to google Davis Mills lol

Raiders vs Chiefs may be good

Browns vs Ravens could be a good run game to watch. Don't know about any injuries

Chargers have lost a lot of players

His father was General Mills, famous maker of sugary cereals.

2 minutes ago, Mortimer said:

His father was General Mills, famous maker of sugary cereals.

So he's set for life and doesn't need to worry about whether he'll be the future starter

Yea we need Dallas to win but am not rooting for them. Can't do it. 

2 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

F Dallas. I can’t ever root for them. 

3-0 Dallas. 

Yea with you. Come 4:15 later today and Dallas wins 27-13 in the back of my mind I'll be happy that it helps the Eagles but can't root for them during the game

Loved the leap for the pick in the Dallas game

Carr is holding onto the ball way too long and keeps getting sacked

obviously watching the Cowboys WFT game but also watching a lot of the Browns Ravens

2 minutes ago, LacesOut said:

I bet 75% of the fans at the Dallas/WFT game are Dallas fans. LOL.

Yea they have had a low attendance rate in past few years. 

Archived