Who do you want to start at QB Vs Washington

Who do you want to start at QB Vs Washington  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to start at QB Vs Washington

This thread's been a real hit.  Who'd have thought after the 47th poll you've created about Minshew or Hurts that people would be tired of it?  :roll: 

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

47 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

This thread's been a real hit.  Who'd have thought after the 47th poll you've created about Minshew or Hurts that people would be tired of it?  :roll: 

Yeah 47 polls, or the actual number of 3.

I've been a Hurts defender and I still want him to succeed. But ultimately I don't think he's going to and whilst I don't think that Minshew is the answer either at least he's a more conventional QB. I want to see how this offense looks when run the way Sirianni wants to run it. 

If Hurts is fully healthy? Hurts.  Since it doesn't look like he's 100% ready... Let's see Minshew again, especially against a depleted Washington team. That gives Hurts  another week to get healthy for the playoff push. :ph34r: :lol:

• Like 1

Hurts, Minshew, Tyree Jackson,  Greg Ward Jr

the Eagles should have a strong advantage over Washington.

Get out to a big lead with Hurts at QB, and see the others.

• Haha 1

To me, it depends what kind of team Washington fields. If by Tuesday, they are still missing a bunch of key players, it might be wise to rest Hurts if his ankle isn't 100%. It would give us another look at Minshew. Although, I believe there is a trade clause that affects the compensation based on MInshew playing 50% of snaps in 3 games. So maybe we should start Hurts and play him into the 3rd quarter and then let Minshew get some work beginning midway through the 3rd if the score allows it. 

2 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

To me, it depends what kind of team Washington fields. If by Tuesday, they are still missing a bunch of key players, it might be wise to rest Hurts if his ankle isn't 100%. It would give us another look at Minshew. Although, I believe there is a trade clause that affects the compensation based on MInshew playing 50% of snaps in 3 games. So maybe we should start Hurts and play him into the 3rd quarter and then let Minshew get some work beginning midway through the 3rd if the score allows it. 

lol - the fan fascination with snaps and a draft pick being a 6th rounder vs a 7th rounder is baffling.

It depends. What is our goal for the remainder of the season, to lose and get draft position or to win and try to make the playoffs?

3 hours ago, Devaster said:

lol - the fan fascination with snaps and a draft pick being a 6th rounder vs a 7th rounder is baffling.

It's 6th rounder vs 5th rounder

7 hours ago, brkmsn said:

It's 6th rounder vs 5th rounder

My point exactly. Doesn't make much of a difference.

Well it looks like neither quarterback will start on Sunday. Nice poll…. On a side note every additional day this game is postponed is one more day Hurts has to get healthier. If he’s healthy he’s playing. In short your stupid poll means nothing. 

On 12/18/2021 at 3:01 PM, VaBeach_Eagle said:

It depends. What is our goal for the remainder of the season, to lose and get draft position or to win and try to make the playoffs?

When playoff seeding is in reach, it always has to be the latter