Landon Dickerson Activated Off of Reserve/COVID-19 List

time2rock

This will be the biggest screw job if we start losing a bunch of players and they start getting guys back. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, vikas83 said:

Eff you, Goodell. 

I hope I hear that chant in the crowd on Tuesday. 

• Like 1

At this point I want to see 20 more guys placed on the list just to see what Goodell does.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

I hope I hear that chant in the crowd on Tuesday. 

I hope the POS is in attendance so he hears it up close.

• Like 3

Just now, Han Solo said:

At this point I want to see 20 more guys placed on the list just to see what Goodell does.

Goodell knew that what he was doing would help WFT.  The League also likes screwing over the Raiders since Al Davis sued them. The Tuck Rule was the biggest screwjob ever.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Han Solo said:

Exactly what I was thinking. What would they do if we had a similar situation with a large % of our roster placed on the reserve list due to COVID?  Would they further postpone or force the game to play?  

19 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

Goodell knew that what he was doing would help WFT.  The League also likes screwing over the Raiders since Al Davis sued them. The Tuck Rule was the biggest screwjob ever.

What reason would he have for screwing over the Eagles?

40 minutes ago, time2rock said:

Exactly what I was thinking. What would they do if we had a similar situation with a large % of our roster placed on the reserve list due to COVID?  Would they further postpone or force the game to play?  

What reason would he have for screwing over the Eagles?

More about helping WFT than targeting us.  But, the result is the same.

6 hours ago, 20dawk4life said:

Push the game back to Friday!!!!

Better yet, they play again in 2 weeks. Just let whoever wins that game get both wins, but the losing team gets the winning team's 1st round pick. 

Eagles tank and have four 1st round picks. 

:excited:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Because of course. The game gets delayed, we get screwed and now we will be missing several key players. I hope we just decide to make it a body bag game. Just inflict pain. 

3 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Because of course. The game gets delayed, we get screwed and now we will be missing several key players. I hope we just decide to make it a body bag game. Just inflict pain. 

Was at the original Body Bag game........seems like a lifetime ago......

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NOTW said:

Better yet, they play again in 2 weeks. Just let whoever wins that game get both wins, but the losing team gets the winning team's 1st round pick. 

Eagles tank and have four 1st round picks. 

:excited:

No no no. Double header!!!!

• Like 1

Did we activate Brooks yet? Otherwise I think we're down to Opeta and Herbig at Guard and that's it?

26 minutes ago, Cochis_Calhoun said:

Did we activate Brooks yet? Otherwise I think we're down to Opeta and Herbig at Guard and that's it?

No change on his status was the last update from Sirianni I believe. 

The WFT is still missing around 25 guys due to injury and Covid, so the Eagles should crush them no mater what.

1 hour ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

So their DL gets healthier and comes off the covid list. We have a key OL go on to the list. It's a joke. 

It's not all bad ... the delay allowed us to get Watkins back, as he cleared COVID testing and was activated yesterday afternoon.  So there is that.  

4 minutes ago, time2rock said:

It's not all bad ... the delay allowed us to get Watkins back, as he cleared COVID testing and was activated yesterday afternoon.  So there is that.  

Superbowlzzzzz!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1