Coach Sirianni tests positive for COVID

regulator95

Watch, now a bunch of players will test positive. Fing Washington should have been forced to forfeit the damn game, their Covid riddled team probably spread it to the Eagles. 

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, LacesOut said:

SMH. Ugh. 

Let's see if it spreads around the team.

if?  

53 minutes ago, regulator95 said:

Here we go

Here we go is right, Sirianni tested positive with no symptoms, can anybody guess why he doesn't have any symptoms?  Because he doesn't have COVID!!

I hope everybody knows those tests are bogus.

• Like 4

I don’t know why it stuck in my head when I saw him go to shake hands with a masked Ron Rivera after the game and he was pulling up on his shirt to cover his face because he didn’t have a mask... now, I guess I know why it bugged me. I didn’t have any to win by Washington ha I g to forfeit, but now with them pushing the game out and giving them more time to recover and rush players back, I was worried there could be some COvid positive players passing thru. Well, NFL... you just a game out to Tuesday... Why not do it again for us?

3 minutes ago, EagleVA said:

Here we go is right, Sirianni tested positive with no symptoms, can anybody guess why he doesn't have any symptoms?  Because he doesn't have COVID!!

Well, he did say he had symptoms.., he specifically said he woke up not feeling well and went in to get tested.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, EagleVA said:

This message has been brought to you by the flat earthers society. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 7

Sucks if Sirianni can’t go, because the Eagles don’t have any veteran coaching presence to replace him. Hopefully this doesn’t spread through the entire team.

37 minutes ago, EagleVA said:

The ig post said he got tested after experiencing symptoms 

Screenshot_20211222-162826_Instagram.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, What The F said:

if?  

Poor choice of words by me.

I should have said "Let's see how bad this does spread."

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, EagleVA said:

Seriously?  Did you even read the article?  He WOKE UP WITH SYMPTOMS AND SELF-REPORTED.  Got it?  Thank god he's vaccinated or he could be in real trouble. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Sucks if Sirianni can’t go, because the Eagles don’t have any veteran coaching presence to replace him. Hopefully this doesn’t spread through the entire team.

Sirianni isn't exactly a veteran coaching presence either.  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

How could he be ready Sunday? I thought you have to quarantine for 10 days? 

Hope he & everyone will be ok.

I believe his symptoms are minimal because Coach is fully vaccinated. It's a breakthrough case. If Unvaccinated his symptoms would be more severe as hospitals are full of the unvaccinated. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NOTW said:

How could he be ready Sunday? I thought you have to quarantine for 10 days? 

Hope he & everyone will be ok.

For players it's 10 days IF you're not vaccinated. Assuming Sirianni is vaccinated it's something like 2 negative tests 24 hours apart or something along those lines. I don't know if the rules are different for players and staff.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, time2rock said:

Sirianni isn't exactly a veteran coaching presence either.  :lol:

Right?  Still, I gotta admit he’s growing on me.

1 hour ago, jsdarkstar said:

I believe his symptoms are minimal because Coach is fully vaccinated. It's a breakthrough case. If Unvaccinated his symptoms would be more severe as hospitals are full of the unvaccinated. 

It's likely the omicron variant which mostly minimal symptoms for everyone including the unvaccinated as proven by South Africa. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

39 minutes ago, Hawkeye said:

Right?  Still, I gotta admit he’s growing on me.

Me too.  He is showing signs of growth, the ability to adapt/change, and better decision making with experience.  

• Like 1