Kelce & Slay make Pro Bowl

Uscg-green

We got two. Kelce and Slay. That's 5 pro bowls for Kelce. If he gets All Pro this year which I think he has a shot, that wraps up the HOF for him IMO. And kudos to Slay. Some say he actually in the running for DPOY. (He won't get it but it's nice to be in the running).  I think Elliot should have gotten in too. 

• Like 1

Kelce is my number two all favorite eagle. He won't get one but two isn't a contest lol.

• Like 1

I don't really care about the HOF right now. I just hope he feels like playing another season when it comes time to make that decision. 

8 minutes ago, Infam said:

Well deserved for both.

I think Mailata, Johnson and Eliott could’ve been there too.

Actually... That's a really good point why the hell isn't Elliott?

1 hour ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Slay in the mix for DPOY? Really? I think he's had a really good year but I wouldn't put him in the mix for that. 

I read some articles that mentioned it. I don't think he is. 

1 hour ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Actually... That's a really good point why the hell isn't Elliott?

Rams kicker beat him out by like one missed kick I think .

6 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

I read some articles that mentioned it. I don't think he is. 

Rams kicker beat him out by like one missed kick I think .

Oh really? OK fair enough then I didn't realise the Rams kicker was having such a strong year. To be fair I don't tend to follow kickers. 😊

4 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Oh really? OK fair enough then I didn't realise the Rams kicker was having such a strong year. To be fair I don't tend to follow kickers. 😊

I could say kicking in wet/cold and windy Philly is worth a couple extra misses over sunny LA in a dome like stadium but oh well lol

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Infam said:

Well deserved for both.

Hargrave too. 

12 minutes ago, b_west3 said:

Hargrave too. 

Hmm I'm not sure... Early in the year yeah absolutely but for several weeks now he's been pretty quiet. 

I think Kelce needs to come back and have another All Pro year even if he gets one this year in order to get him in the Hall of Famem

10 hours ago, Outlaw said:

Kelce and Peters are locks.

Crazy how Peters couldn’t stay healthy here for years has started all 13 games for Chicago.

12 hours ago, Uscg-green said:

Kelce is my number two all favorite eagle. He won't get one but two isn't a contest lol.

Same.

9 hours ago, Infam said:

Well deserved for both.

3 hours ago, b_west3 said:

Hargrave too. 

8 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I can’t argue too much with the selections. 

Elliott is probably the most unlucky, but Gay had a great year as well. It’s brutal with kickers as there are 16 starters and only 1 space. 

Johnson I think would have made it, if he didn’t miss those games (for very understandable reasons)

Mailata has been absolutely dominant at times but some costly penalties and name recognition probably hurt him.

Overall no major complaints from an Eagles perspective.

Kelce continues to play great and is not slowing down with age. Crazy that he considered retirement a couple years ago. 

3 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Kelce continues to play great and is not slowing down with age. Crazy that he considered retirement a couple years ago. 

I'd rather him leave on top of his game. That being said this is supposedly is last year

15 hours ago, Uscg-green said:

Ok, I’ll bite.  Number one is …. Dawk?

6 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Hmm I'm not sure... Early in the year yeah absolutely but for several weeks now he's been pretty quiet. 

He has double almost every stat that Clark has. Sacks, pressures, FFs. 

I'm shocked Hurts is an alternate, I guess the rushing stats added on really made a case for him. Pretty cool and good start for him.