Look how cool and calm Hurts was....

Portyansky

That stadium has no business being in use. Isn't Snyder like crazy rich, F'in build a new one you F***.

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, D-Shiznit said:

That stadium has no business being in use. Isn't Snyder like crazy rich, F'in build a new one you F***.

His team don't even have a name. 🤣

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Skitoe said:

Someone make it a meme with minishew causing it 

I think a Hurts hater is more likely. 😂

7 hours ago, D-Shiznit said:

His Six Flags is the worst one of the whole bunch. It’s a dump just like that stadium is.

7 hours ago, D-Shiznit said:

1997 is a while ago, but I don't hear about the Ravens having the same problems. Must have built it like crap.

8 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Mailata takes his job very seriously...

Pfft…I woulda been more impressed if he threw a block and sent all those bishes up into the second level 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Great angle of this, and yeah it does seem the photographer kicked the fan.

20 hours ago, Skitoe said:

Someone make it a meme with minishew causing it 

spacer.png

• Haha 3

21 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Mailata takes his job very seriously...

"Gotta protect my QB...."

13 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

I think a Hurts hater is more likely. 😂

His Six Flags is the worst one of the whole bunch. It’s a dump just like that stadium is.

Worse than if the old Vet was still up n running...

• Like 2

21 hours ago, D-Shiznit said:

Those Eagles fans should sue him- they have the video proof. FORCE that cheap ass owner to do the right thing.

13 hours ago, Diehardfan said:

1997 is a while ago, but I don't hear about the Ravens having the same problems. Must have built it like crap.

It's not how it's built- it's the lack of maintenance- same happened to the Vet. You can maintain a building forever...IF you do the work and spend the $$ to maintain it. They just don't spend the $$'s. 😆

13 hours ago, MIRV Griffen said:

Pfft…I woulda been more impressed if he threw a block and sent all those bishes up into the second level 😁

Sure- if they were Foreskin fans. Not Eagles fans. That's why they survived- they had the right team.

• Like 1

I was there yesterday. Pipes were leaking. Rails were rusted through. The national anthem was sung by the crowd with the words on the screen that was half blacked out from broken screen tiles. No singer.  Half the fireworks were duds. Dan just mailing it in at this point. Everything was sponsored. "This second down brought to you by Pringles!" You couldn't walk up to a hot dog stand and buy a hotdog. You had to download GrubHub and order it on there. Joke. Oh and it was about 65/45 eagles fans. The place sounded like the Linc on that interception. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

I was there yesterday. Pipes were leaking. Rails were rusted through. The national anthem was sung by the crowd with the words on the screen that was half blacked out from broken screen tiles. No singer.  Half the fireworks were duds. Dan just mailing it in at this point. Everything was sponsored. "This second down brought to you by Pringles!" You couldn't walk up to a hot dog stand and buy a hotdog. You had to download GrubHub and order it on there. Joke. Oh and it was about 65/45 eagles fans. The place sounded like the Linc on that interception. 

...so you had a good time? 😄

11 minutes ago, Swoop said:

...so you had a good time? 😄

We won and the game was really entertaining so yeah. Plus it's not my teams owner so I found it more amusing than anything else. Especially the not getting anyone to sing the national anthem. That was hilarious. "Hey we can just play music and have the fans sing!" (No one did) weird moment. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

He can’t even think of a name for the team. You think he can find someone to sing the anthem? 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, DBW said:

He can’t even think of a name for the team. You think he can find someone to sing the anthem? 😂 

After a trip to that hell hole I actually feel bad for the few WA fans remaining. The few that were there you gotta give credit to. They are loyal as hell to their team. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, NOTW said:

Great angle of this, and yeah it does seem the photographer kicked the fan.

Yeah he kicked him. In his defense though a bunch of people just fell on top of him so he was probably a little upset. Blame Dan Snyder and his trashcan stadium. 

1 hour ago, Uscg-green said:

After a trip to that hell hole I actually feel bad for the few WA fans remaining. The few that were there you gotta give credit to. They are loyal as hell to their team. 

Do they even have a fight song anymore. Didn’t it used to be Hail to the Redskins? 

2 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Do they even have a fight song anymore. Didn’t it used to be Hail to the Redskins? 

There is none. When they score 6 bottle rocket level fireworks shoot out. 2 fizzled. And they shoot 3 for a FG. That's it. 

• Haha 1