****Eagles Clinch 2021 Playoff Berth****

D-Shiznit

I love your enthusiasm but this game isn't over yet. Don't we need GB to win first?

• Haha 1

Hard to see a Vikes comeback of any sorts with Mannion out there so it's a safe bet calling this game at the half.

Great effort Birds! & it'll be interesting to see how next week plays out, do we rest players or go all out to send the Boys into the playoffs with back to back losses😄

7 minutes ago, roadagain65 said:

Hard to see a Vikes comeback of any sorts with Mannion out there so it's a safe bet calling this game at the half.

Great effort Birds! & it'll be interesting to see how next week plays out, do we rest players or go all out to send the Boys into the playoffs with back to back losses😄

Nah, rest them up, make full use of this de facto bye-week.

Let's get ready for the Wild Card game.

1 minute ago, D-Shiznit said:

Nah, rest them up, make full use of this de facto bye-week.

Let's get ready for the Wild Card game.

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

Cowboys & Eagles both rest starters: Minshew leads the Eagles to a win and potentially increases their playoff seeding.

• Like 1

No one stops the Mannion Express, no one!!!

unless your the Packers (or pretty much any team with a pulse)

CONGRATS BIRDS!!

My thoughts are...

I want the Cowboys to lose. Every game.

It's probably smart to give some guys the week off but the Eagles can move into the 6 seed.

What advantage does moving into the 6 seed give us?

Eagles don't look like world beaters this season but neither do the Cardinals, Cowboys, Rams and Bucs?

I want the Rams. They have a terrible Run Defense and Stafford will fold like he always does.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Iggle_nj said:

My thoughts are...

I want the Cowboys to lose. Every game.

It's probably smart to give some guys the week off but the Eagles can move into the 6 seed.

What advantage does moving into the 6 seed give us?

Eagles don't look like world beaters this season but neither do the Cardinals, Cowboys, Rams and Bucs?

yeah will moving up a spot really be worth it, not much between a lot of these teams, none of them are world beaters thats for sure.

I’m leaning towards resting our players next week rather than playing for the better seed.  Neither the Rams or Bucs scare me but gun to my head, I’d probably rather play the Bucs. The Rams have a smallish DL so we should be able to run against them. The Bucs are a mess injury-wise with no Fournette, Godwin and now Brown is gone. RoJo got hurt today too. Brady is still Brady and Stafford is still Stafford. 

1 minute ago, Han Solo said:

Reagor makes the playoffs while Jefferson does not...

& wouldn't it be insane if he scores a playoff game winning TD...

7 minutes ago, roadagain65 said:

& wouldn't it be insane if he scores a playoff game winning TD...

No I would lose my mind if it was JJAW and Reagor sucks 

14 minutes ago, Road to Victory said:

I’m leaning towards resting our players next week rather than playing for the better seed.  Neither the Rams or Bucs scare me but gun to my head, I’d probably rather play the Bucs. The Rams have a smallish DL so we should be able to run against them. The Bucs are a mess injury-wise with no Fournette, Godwin and now Brown is gone. RoJo got hurt today too. Brady is still Brady and Stafford is still Stafford. 

Whenever our D faces an upper tier QB they get torn to shreds. I'd rather not face Brady.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, D-Shiznit said:

I want the Rams. They have a terrible Run Defense and Stafford will fold like he always does.

Stafford leads the league in 4th quarter comebacks and game winning drives for the last 5-6 years. Might be struggling this year a bit but, he doesn't always fold. 

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

Stafford leads the league in 4th quarter comebacks and game winning drives for the last 5-6 years. Might be struggling this year a bit but, he doesn't always fold. 

Doesn't he have one of the worst career records against teams with winning records or something?

He will fold, just needs a good push.