Did Howie call into WIP last night under a fake name to defend himself? You make the call(sound clip included)

Sack that QB

So last night Joe Giglio was doing a show defending Howie Roseman, and midway through the show someone called in who sounded a lot like Howie. There has been debate since if it was actually him or not.

What do you think?

https://streamable.com/zlhgs5

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Let’s get the FBI involve in this.  Voice recognition technologies this day & age will prove it.  Better keep this hush, if the league finds out, team might forfeit 1 or 2 of its first rounders… 😆 

This has to break the record for the longest thread headline

• Haha 3

It was funny and I was hoping it was him, but then this Eugene guy called into the Marks & Reese show shortly after they played this clip and he confirmed he is not Howie Roseman.  

It's a pretty decent impression, you can tell it's not but he hits some of the right features.  Probably the same guy that pretends to be Howie on Twitter.

• Like 1

The voices are damn close, but I would lean towards it’s not Howie. 

3 hours ago, Sack that QB said:

So last night Joe Giglio was doing a show defending Howie Roseman, and midway through the show someone called in who sounded a lot like Howie. There has been debate since if it was actually him or not.

What do you think?

Says the word "guys" exactly like Howie would.  Who knows.

The Sad part of this is we have a GM who participates in Social Media and cares what others say about him. I wouldn't be surprised if Howie did something like this. After all, he did threaten my friend at a Bar Mitzvah, because Howie didn't like his post on Facebook. 

It's a normal sized collar, find a new slant

• Haha 1

On 1/5/2022 at 3:58 PM, Sack that QB said:

What do you think?

Nah it aint him, but it is hilarious to pretend it is. "you know drafting isnt easy" 🤣

Great post 👍

56 minutes ago, jsdarkstar said:

The Sad part of this is we have a GM who participates in Social Media and cares what others say about him. I wouldn't be surprised if Howie did something like this. After all, he did threaten my friend at a Bar Mitzvah, because Howie didn't like his post on Facebook. 

Unless your friend is a midget I doubt he was scared of Howie

2 minutes ago, greend said:

Unless your friend is a midget I doubt he was scared of Howie

He wasn't. But others had forcibly remove Howie, before it came to blows. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jsdarkstar said:

He wasn't. But others had forcibly remove Howie, before it came to blows. 

Wow, really?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jsdarkstar said:

Ha ha ha -  wait, what?!  :huh:

2 hours ago, NOTW said:

Ha ha ha -  wait, what?!  :huh:

Yep, my friend posted on F book, Fire Howie. Howie didn't like it, even though my friend apologized to his wife and deleted the post Howie made it an issue. He angrily called my friend a low life and told him you are going to get what you deserve. My friend told him this wasn't the appropriate forum to have this discussion given that their were children there. Then others had to get Howie away from my friend.  

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, jsdarkstar said:

Yep, my friend posted on F book, Fire Howie. Howie didn't like it, even though my friend apologized to his wife and deleted the post Howie made it an issue. He angrily called my friend a low life and told him you are going to get what you deserve. My friend told him this wasn't the appropriate forum to have this discussion given that their were children there. Then others had to get Howie away from my friend.  

You/your friend actually met Howie. What else about what he's like?

2 minutes ago, NOTW said:

You/your friend actually met Howie. What else about what he's like?

My friend and his wife run in the same circles that Howie does. Their kids go to the same school. They have been to multiple social functions together with Howie and his wife and they are/were friends on Facebook. The fact Howie had a Facebook account is the most concerning to me. LOL. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, jsdarkstar said:

My friend and his wife run in the same circles that Howie does. Their kids go to the same school. They have been to multiple social functions together with Howie and his wife and they are/were friends on Facebook. The fact Howie had a Facebook account is the most concerning to me. LOL. 

Do they have much to say about Howie? I mean Howie the GM seems like a turd and he's a bad GM but does he at least seem like a nice enough guy?