Bucs or Rams

Captain F

Its going to be one of them. At this point, where would you prefer the Eagles go and play, and why?

Buccs since no AB or Godwin 

• Like 1

Would rather play the Bucs. They barely beat the jets, the lost to the football team and the Rams have looked pretty good as of late. The bucs just don't look that great lately and they are without 2 of their top wr's at this point. I think out of the higher seeds they look the most likely one to be beaten in an upset.

2 minutes ago, DawkinsOwnage03 said:

True but Brady has shown over and over he can do a lot with little. Stafford on the other hand…

• Like 2

Umm based on form I think the Bucs... Shorter travel and they are without Godwin and Brown. But I don't know Brady in the play offs? And I'm just not as high on the Rams. But for the reasons above I say I'd prefer the Bucs.

6 minutes ago, DawkinsOwnage03 said:

2 minutes ago, wtfcares said:

True but Brady has shown over and over he can do a lot with little. Stafford on the other hand…

On paper, the Bucs are a better match-up. Can put Slay on Evans and try and take Gronk away as much as possible. 

On the other hand, Brady has over 30 playoff wins and Stafford has none.

I really don't mind - this team isn't there yet, so it's a free shot to get to see how the players and coaches look in the playoffs.

Ultimately Gannon's scheme with this personnel has been a disaster against top 10 QBs, so unless something material changes, we will struggle.

• Like 1

Bucs.  We played them already.  It's tough to beat the same team twice in a season so I think that gives us an edge especially when we started to get it figured out in the second half.  They are also a worse football team now then when we played them due to the losses of Godwin and Brown.  

In the flipsids I think the Rams are starting to get on a bit of a roll. 

Bucs don't have Fournette either......and, you beat them....well that will be twice we f'd up Brady.....you lose, well you just lost to the GOAT.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DawkinsOwnage03 said:

Isn’t fournette out as well?  

10 minutes ago, LacesOut said:

Hmmmmmmmmmm, Bucs. 

Eagles can't play the Cardinals?? No way for that to happen?

Its possible, but unlikely. Its like 63% Tampa, 28% Rams 9% Cards 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Why no option for the Lions?? I wanna play the Lions in the first game. I’m ok with playing them again in the divisional round also. 

• Haha 2

I think the Eagles have a good shot with either team so its a push for me.

My biggest concern with both teams is the Eagles defense.  I just don't trust Gannon and his play calling to not be so Fing passive for at least the first half.

Doesn't matter tbh. Either team could run it up on our defense.  I'm just going to enjoy them in the playoffs and hope they spoil on the way to another super bowl win. IF they manage at least 1 win though, I'll be satisfied.

I'd rather the Rams just because our D hasn't shown the ability to actually stop above average QBs yet. I'd take my chances with Stafford over Brady.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, bitbased said:

I'd rather the Rams just because our D hasn't shown the ability to actually stop above average QBs yet. I'd take my chances with Stafford over Brady.

It is one of the things that I thought of too. You'd definitely rather play Stafford. But across country trip? That's tough.

We have a much better shot at beating Tampa than LA. 

Brady's the GOAT but he's also human...his offense is getting wrecked around him at exactly the wrong time.

Meanwhile Stafford's got Kupp (who no one has been able to stop), Beckham who's starting to revive himself, Michel/Henderson and probably the best defense in the game. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, wtfcares said:

And Brady still has Gronk. 

I think we will end up getting the Rams. But, I think the Bucs might be a little easier. But, either way, it doesn't make that much of a difference. I think Kupp would give us fits.  I think we could run easier on the Rams.  Donald is a great pass rusher, but you can run it at him because he often gets focused more on pass rush vs. reading run.  Stafford makes mistakes. Brady makes less.  But, Stafford has more weapons to work with right now. So, either way, it's really close in terms of which would be better to face.  LA would be like Philly in terms of Philly West...so the crowd would be pretty split. So, it might feel more like a home game in LA.