AFC Divisional: #4 Bengals @ #1 Titans

AlpineEagle

Ok that Progressive commercial was good. Dad with his adult son, son trying on pants. "That's a handsome pair of pants". LOL.

12 minutes ago, LacesOut said:

Hmmmm much more lower score than I was expecting.

Low score, but it's a good game. 

7th straight crap playoff game.  Mind you I do realize the D's are playing good football, but c'mon.  9-6 Cincy/Ten is not a marquee football game.  this is not something you fend off dinner plans for.

Looks like Cincinnati is going to win this one. 

It's too bad for Tennessee they are basically stuck with Tannehill . They will never get close to a top QB in the draft and his contract has $57 million dollars in dead money next year. If they release him, that is.

I'm with the Tannehill isn't good enough crew, but that pick was a freak play. That could have happened to anyone. 9 out of 10 times, that ball falls to the ground. 

2 minutes ago, metal said:

It's too bad for Tennessee they are basically stuck with Tannehill . They will never get close to a top QB in the draft and Tannehill has a $57 million dollar cap hit next year.

He's definitely going to be there next year with that cap hit. Holy crap. Looks like they can move on after 2022 for "only" an 18.8 million dead cap hit. 

Titans need to get rolling soon on O. 

I feel like that the Bills/Chiefs winner will be the AFC Super Bowl team. Go Bills!!

Just now, vsptroops said:

He's definitely going to be there next year with that cap hit. Holy crap. Looks like they can move on after 2022 for "only" an 18.8 million dead cap hit. 

They can trade him and save money but nobody is going to trade for Tannehill with that contract.

Well, some team might. I guess you can never say never. But it doesn't seem likely.

8 minutes ago, 700Level4Life said:

Looks like Cincinnati is going to win this one. 

Way too early to make that statement. It's not like Tenn. is down 31 - 0 or something.

Archived