AFC Divisional: #3 Bills @ #2 Chiefs

AlpineEagle

2 minutes ago, PoconoDon said:

Watching the QB play in this game puts what the Eagles have into perspective.

That’s a wee bit unfair. They were two of the best QB performances you’ll ever see. 

SMH at the Bills Defense. My god!!

13 seconds left and you give up 45 yards on two plays to allow KC to get into FG range. 

That was an Eagles DC 2021 Defense. :devil::thumbdown:

7 minutes ago, LacesOut said:

13 seconds left and you give up 45 yards on two plays to allow KC to get into FG range. 

Didn’t they have the best Defense in the league? Kinda shows you great offense beats great defense.

15 minutes ago, LacesOut said:

They messed up kicking the ball deep

52 minutes ago, JohnB said:

what a fantastic game. Too bad Buffalo didn't get another crack at it. this is why the current overtime format sucks

Yeah it sucks that it comes down to a coin toss. Both defenses were gassed and not stopping anything. 

If you want to take a shot against the Eagles, you can remind them they never should have fired Andy in 2012. 

I'm usually not a watch every football game on a weekend type of guy.....but, cold and crappy outside, I did.   I'm not really sure you could have had a better weekend of football.  The first 3 games with walk off field goals followed by last nights game which again, I'll say it, was probably the most incredible football game I've ever seen.  25 points in the final 2 minutes?  And it wasn't even from a bounce off the helmet, a turnover run in...it was from flat out incredible QB play.

Definitely the best non-Giants weekend of football I’ve ever seen. Having KC in the super bowl again is a little boring, but at least they put on a good show. 

1 hour ago, BKLYNYG said:

Definitely the best non-Giants weekend of football I’ve ever seen. Having KC in the super bowl again is a little boring, but at least they put on a good show. 

Bills screwed themselves by kicking deep but yes great wknd of games

The Bills were burned earlier in the game when Tyreek Hill had a big punt return. I guess that's what they wanted to avoid... If the Chiefs return the kickoff for a TD, the game is over before OT.

Squib it, sure it runs clock but the Chiefs start with even better field position. There was going to be enough time to run another play or two. So I guess you kick it deep, but short of the goal line. If it bounces out of bounds, that's even worse. With 13 seconds left, starting at the 25 yard-line, there's barely enough time to get to midfield for a long FG try. Give them the longest field possible. Worst likely outcome is they force OT, which is what happened. Unfortunately the Bills lost the coin toss, they don't get a chance with the ball in OT.

2 hours ago, BKLYNYG said:

I would think it could be safely said that we really don't know who's headed to the SB.  For all we know, we could have a revisit of the two SF-Cincinnati SB's

1 hour ago, Procus said:

I would think it could be safely said that we really don't know who's headed to the SB.  For all we know, we could have a revisit of the two SF-Cincinnati SB's

Agreed. I mean I think Rams would beat the Niners... But Niners have won 6 straight vs the Rams.

I remember fondly a team that could have been playing in their home stadium for the Super Bowl had they just won the NFCCG!  

28 minutes ago, NYEagle said:

I remember fondly a team that could have been playing in their home stadium for the Super Bowl had they just won the NFCCG!  

Tampa just did it last year. Could happen for the 2nd year in a row. 

One thing I find interesting, is if it ends up being another KC vs San Fran Super Bowl, you’ve got both Chargers and Rams fans sick at the idea that a divisional rival could win a title in their stadium. 

"Be the Grim Reaper. And go get it" Andy Reid with an all-time quote after the game, talking about Mahomes going into the final drive in regulation.

8 hours ago, BKLYNYG said:

I agree entirely. Both Miracle at the Meadowlands are better, but this was still a fantastic game. :thumbsup:

5 hours ago, mihailo said:

I agree entirely. Both Miracle at the Meadowlands are better, but this was still a fantastic game. :thumbsup:

Shaddap. Were you even alive in 1978? 

Josh Allen had called every coin toss correct in the regular season. He lost both of them against the Chiefs.

I imagine it is killing him, that he lost the coin toss. LINK

"That’s Josh for you. He’s the ultimate competitor, he doesn’t even want to lose the coin toss,” Singletary said via video conference.

Archived