NFC Championship: #6 49ers @ #4 Rams

AlpineEagle

2 hours ago, 20dawk4life said:

Glad stafford gets to show Detroit it’s them and not him. 

Ironically, the Bengals get to show Marvin Lewis that it was him and not them... 

10 hours ago, gameshowfan91 said:

Technically, Matthew Stafford was last player since they traded 2 future firsts for Stafford.

So I was curious what they used all those #1 picks for.

Recent history of the Rams #1 draft picks:
In 2016 the Rams selected Jared Goff #1 overall
The 2017 pick was traded to move up for Goff in 2016
In 2018, it was used for Brandin Cooks
In 2019, they traded down to recoup picks later in the draft
In 2020 and 2021, it was used for Jalen Ramsey
The 2022 and 2023 picks were traded for Stafford.

8 first round picks. They got Goff who was later flipped for Stafford, Cooks who was traded to Houston, Ramsey, and some draft capital they used in later rounds. 

16 hours ago, 700Level4Life said:

I wonder what the fan ratio would be like if it was an east coast team in this game like the Eagles. Our fanbase travels well. 

I have footage of the Eagles-Rams game from the year we won the Super Bowl. The game when Wentz got hurt. The amount of Eagles fans their was CRAZY!! These Niners fans think they took over the stadium. they have no idea how lame they look compared to us when we were there 

2 hours ago, JohnB said:

I have footage of the Eagles-Rams game from the year we won the Super Bowl. The game when Wentz got hurt. The amount of Eagles fans their was CRAZY!! These Niners fans think they took over the stadium. they have no idea how lame they look compared to us when we were there 

It was about 70% 49ers fans. They absolutely took that place over. The Rams, Chargers and Raiders will never have a proper home field advantage. Very desirable road trips. Philly, Cleveland and cities like that don’t have to worry about opposing fans visiting. 

12 hours ago, BKLYNYG said:

It was about 70% 49ers fans. They absolutely took that place over. The Rams, Chargers and Raiders will never have a proper home field advantage. Very desirable road trips. Philly, Cleveland and cities like that don’t have to worry about opposing fans visiting. 

not sure I agree about the Raiders. Living in Oakland, I can tell you they have a pretty solid fanbase. I don't know about in Vegas though. 

Archived