AFC Championship: #4 Bengals @ #2 Chiefs

AlpineEagle

24 minutes ago, greenskeeper said:

classic Andy Reid choke job

2 for 6 in Championship games  and 1 for 3 in SB’s right? 

That’s a nice choke job resume for sure. 

still love big red though

2 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

This would be great if this starts a collapse for the Chiefs

After Reid's 4th NFCCG with Eagles, it was pretty much downhill from there.

Well, Jimmy G chokes again. I just don't like McVay at all. I hope the Bengals blow the Rams out 51-3.

1 hour ago, PoconoDon said:

Well, Jimmy G chokes again. I just don't like McVay at all. I hope the Bengals blow the Rams out 51-3.

Same.  

1 hour ago, PoconoDon said:

Why not?

Watching Mahomes F up the 2nd and 3rd and goal trying to be Superman at the end of regulation was absolutely tremendous.

Love to see Cincy win it all but Aaron Donald is going to feast against their O line.

1 hour ago, Cochis_Calhoun said:

Watching Mahomes F up the 2nd and 3rd and goal trying to be Superman at the end of regulation was absolutely tremendous.

Love to see Cincy win it all but Aaron Donald is going to feast against their O line.

My worry is their O-Line. They haven't been great and watching Von Miller turn back the clock late in the Rams vs 9'ers game worries me. I am rooting for the Bengals and I think they have the ability to win it all. They have a solid D, a 2nd year QB on a tear and a rookie kicker that has been absolutely clutch. 

3 hours ago, Cochis_Calhoun said:

Donald will be a problem but Burrow has incredible pocket presence and dude can really break away from pressure. It will be tough but I think Cincy wins it. 

1 hour ago, nipples said:

Donald will be a problem but Burrow has incredible pocket presence and dude can really break away from pressure. It will be tough but I think Cincy wins it. 

God I hope you are right 

11 hours ago, gameshowfan91 said:

Why not?

It's hard to explain but it's something about his personality that rubs me the wrong way. He projects an almost childish arrogance that annoys me. I just get the impression that he's someone who hasn't heard the word NO enough in his life to develop an endearing modicum of humility that great leaders have. The craziest things are that I don't know him, have never met him, and that I could be 100% wrong about the guy. From afar, I don't like him and when pressed as to why, the truest answer I can give is because I just don't like him. It doesn't make sense but there it is.

13 minutes ago, PoconoDon said:

It's hard to explain but it's something about his personality that rubs me the wrong way. He projects an almost childish arrogance that annoys me. I just get the impression that he's someone who hasn't heard the word NO enough in his life to develop an endearing modicum of humility that great leaders have. The craziest things are that I don't know him, have never met him, and that I could be 100% wrong about the guy. From afar, I don't like him and when pressed as to why, the truest answer I can give is because I just don't like him. It doesn't make sense but there it is.

You are not alone.

On 2/1/2022 at 12:06 AM, nipples said:

Watching the end of that 9'ers game it looked like Miller turned back the clock as well and was constantly in Jimmy G's face on almost every play. The Bengals O-Line needs to step up in a big way, but I think they're a better team than the Rams. 

5 hours ago, Mat said:

Watching the end of that 9'ers game it looked like Miller turned back the clock as well and was constantly in Jimmy G's face on almost every play. The Bengals O-Line needs to step up in a big way, but I think they're a better team than the Rams. 

Burrow just has that "it” factor. Have a feeling he’s going to win multiple rings over his career, starting this weekend.  

On 1/31/2022 at 2:32 PM, NJWolverEagle11 said:

Burrow legit pulled a LeBron in the NFL. Ish ain't suppose to work like that 

Burrow had a nice game and came up with a few clutch big plays but this entire playoff run by the Bengals has been fueled by the defense.  They were hot and cold during the reg season but have been getting turnovers in bunches in the playoffs.  The 8 man coverages they threw at KC will go down as one of the greatest halftime adjustments in the history of the game.

2 hours ago, dawkins4prez said:

Burrow had a nice game and came up with a few clutch big plays but this entire playoff run by the Bengals has been fueled by the defense.  They were hot and cold during the reg season but have been getting turnovers in bunches in the playoffs.  The 8 man coverages they threw at KC will go down as one of the greatest halftime adjustments in the history of the game.

Not tryna sell the rest of the team short and idk what guys were already there on the defense prior but Burrow arriving had a "just add water" effect lol

2 hours ago, NJWolverEagle11 said:

Not tryna sell the rest of the team short and idk what guys were already there on the defense prior but Burrow arriving had a "just add water" effect lol

Without a doubt Burrow has been the guy that turned that franchise around.  i had the Bengals as the AFc dark horse since like November but what has shocked me is I thought if they had this run it would Burrow to Chase going pinball.  It really hasn't been that way they are almost winning with a Patriots type formula of turnovers, clutch drives and luck.

Archived