Super Bowl LII Special Coverage Videos

VaBeach_Eagle

These are some of the shows that took place in the weeks before Super Bowl LII that I recorded. I thought I'd upload and share them, in case anyone's interested in watching. If there's more, I'll add them to this thread as I get them uploaded. 

Some of you may recognize these videos.

This is Post Game Live:

Fox 29's post-game/celebration coverage, which starts shortly before the game actually ends.

The Eagles Arrive back home in Philly:

• Like 5

Not sure I’ve seen any, but I definitely plan to binge them all. Thanks for posting. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

coy | GIF | PrimoGIF

:angel

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

Not sure I’ve seen any, but I definitely plan to binge them all. Thanks for posting. 

I have some others to upload when I have time. I'll update this thread when I get them ready. 

• Thanks 1

• 9 months later...

Little by little, I'm uploading some more videos from Super Bowl LII for anyone interested and hadn't seen them before:

I'll add more as they're uploaded.

Here's some more, I'm going to add them here but a couple of them may still be processing. So if they don't immediately work, they will (or should), soon:

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, Procus said:

I'm hoping this will become a less interesting thread over the coming few weeks.

Or it will become much more interesting, with a title change and more videos added... 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Or it will become much more interesting, with a title change and more videos added... 

yesss !!!! but let's not jinx them.

ps i'm baaaack friends and enemies. happy belated new year to all... been a while.  hope everyone is well.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, frenchladyfan said:

yesss !!!! but let's not jinx them.

ps i'm baaaack friends and enemies. happy belated new year to all... been a while.  hope everyone is well.

Welcome back! Good to see you on the board. Try not to be such a stranger (if you have time, of course).