Super Bowl halftime show trailer

NOTW

You know the lineup is stacked when my guy Anderson Paak was relegated to the kit 

• Like 1

Loved it, but too many artists to have enough time to go around you wanted a lot more.  Going in, Kendrick was the least "household name" but he was great, and Mary J was awesome and shined.  Felt a bit like Eminem phoned it in energy wise compared to the others.  He could have done another song.  The set was really cool, a lot of nods to California culture and a tribute to Tupac were nice.

39 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Welp

Was in the production until today.  NFL shut it down.  Not sure why.  

39 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Your friend apparently don’t know ish 

Right. We will go with that. 

Just rewatched it now that I'm home. That was fricken amazing

Had to re-watch on YouTube to appreciate it more.  I was at a friend's house and with their kids screaming and the adults talking through half of it couldn't hear everything.  Also catching more of the details up close like the photos hanging in the rooms underneath.  

Not everyone likes every genre.  Some people were bored with Paul McCartney, U2 or The Who.  The other option is to mix different genres together, which they sort of tried with Coldplay, Beyonce and Bruno Mars but it didn't really fit together.

• Like 1

The halftime show was originally supposed to be just over 19 minutes and include tupacs hologram for California Love. The NFL nixed it yesterday morning. The song ended up being cut short and flowed into 50 Cents part. If you look on the far end of the stage set,  opposite the side Eminem busted out of,  you'll see the production piece used for the hologram.  

They need Metallica next year.  

On 2/7/2022 at 3:13 AM, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I'll look forward to Kendrick then. The rest not so much. 

Anderson Paak was a nice surprise.

12 hours ago, NOTW said:

Not everyone likes every genre.  Some people were bored with Paul McCartney, U2 or The Who.  The other option is to mix different genres together, which they sort of tried with Coldplay, Beyonce and Bruno Mars but it didn't really fit together.

The Who.  That ish was pathetic.