Who are you rooting for in Super Bowl LVI?

toolg

Who are you rooting for in Super Bowl LVI?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you rooting for in Super Bowl LVI?

2. 2. Who do you think will win Super Bowl LVI?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/13/2022 at 11:30 PM

27 minutes ago, toolg said:

That's the question: Who are you rooting for on Sunday? Who do you think will win?

I am rooting for the Rams.  EWU is right up the road from me, so there is the Cooper Kupp connection.  I am also in a football pool with one of my suppliers, Rams win, I get my choice of these prizes.

image.png.e1c7a222dec7fc8efd130b8a1d6ee08d.png

1 hour ago, downundermike said:

I am rooting for the Rams.  EWU is right up the road from me, so there is the Cooper Kupp connection.  I am also in a football pool with one of my suppliers, Rams win, I get my choice of these prizes.

image.png.e1c7a222dec7fc8efd130b8a1d6ee08d.png

Those are the worst prizes ever.... Good luck! Lol which one would you choose?

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

Gronk

That's probably what I would go with. Even just the helmet alone is cooler then a book

5 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

That's probably what I would go with. Even just the helmet alone is cooler then a book

Plus I already have this winning that pool the year the Eagles won the Super Bowl, so I don't need anymore Dolphins Swag.

IMG_3645.thumb.jpg.e1574ea4a9cd879c8ddd9d24bcde120d.jpg

11 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Plus I already have this winning that pool the year the Eagles won the Super Bowl, so I don't need anymore Dolphins Swag.

IMG_3645.thumb.jpg.e1574ea4a9cd879c8ddd9d24bcde120d.jpg

That's a nice piece! They should find some sheet that goes with the teams in the bowl. Still nice prizes though

6 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

That's a nice piece! They should find some sheet that goes with the teams in the bowl. Still nice prizes though

Just shot you an email

I’m not sure who I want to win. I don’t hate either team. I do have a small concern that the shock of the Cincinnati Bengals winning a Super Bowl could cause a disruption in the space time continuum causing the universe to explode. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

55 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I’m not sure who I want to win. I don’t hate either team. I do have a small concern that the shock of the Cincinnati Bengals winning a Super Bowl could cause a disruption in the space time continuum causing the universe to explode. 

That or there's a meteor on course for earth that we've missed... And it'll strike with the Bungles leading and 00:01 on the clock. 

14 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

That or there's a meteor on course for earth that we've missed... And it'll strike with the Bungles leading and 00:01 on the clock. 

Oddly enough, my wife and I sometimes talk about who we would want to…go… first. She wants to go before me, and I tell her I’d prefer we go the way of the dinosaurs. Let the big rock crash into us and we can go together. 

• Like 1

The Bengals to me are sort of a real life Rocky story. They've been to a bowl and watched the other team celebrate. It's their turn.

• Like 1

Not really rooting for anybody, but I will be watching with a Lions fan who is all in on Stafford and I'll probably take his side.  Plus, I'm a ravens fan now, and while I don't Hate the Bengals I can't say i want to see Burrow get one before Lamar.  It's always cool when somebody new wins a SB though, so i could be flipped mid game.

As far as who I think is going to win, I'm much more decisive on Rams.  I actually like Stafford over Burrow in a vacuum here.  Add to that he's playing behind one of the better OLines in the league v.s. Burrow playing behind a terrible one.  The Bengals defense is sneaky good, the Rams defense is sneaky dominating.

Rams 31-19 (the score they lost SB XIV)

1 hour ago, dawkins4prez said:

Not really rooting for anybody, but I will be watching with a Lions fan who is all in on Stafford and I'll probably take his side.  Plus, I'm a ravens fan now, and while I don't Hate the Bengals I can't say i want to see Burrow get one before Lamar.  It's always cool when somebody new wins a SB though, so i could be flipped mid game.

As far as who I think is going to win, I'm much more decisive on Rams.  I actually like Stafford over Burrow in a vacuum here.  Add to that he's playing behind one of the better OLines in the league v.s. Burrow playing behind a terrible one.  The Bengals defense is sneaky good, the Rams defense is sneaky dominating.

Rams 31-19 (the score they lost SB XIV)

:blink: 

• Haha 1

I want the Bengals to win. They have never won a SB. Gotta support the under dog here. 

I lived here my whole life.  I live a couple blocks away from the stadium. 

and I’m rooting for the bengals

i have nothing against the Rams and when I was a litttle kid (45 years ago) I liked them.  

But I do not like teams built from mercenaries and that’s what the Rams  are.  The Odell trade took it over the top.  It’s ridiculous 

kupp should get mvp this year

18 hours ago, NOTW said:

I hate LA, their "fans" don't deserve a championship. 

Hate is a strong word.  I have some very good friends who are amazing people that are Rams fans   Season ticket holders who live and breath Rams football   

And while by and large Rams fans may not deserve it, they are about to get it. And I’m happy for them.

And it is a beautiful day in LA. Not a cloud in the sky and 84 degrees here in sunny Inglewood 

I got my chicken pozole and my on the rocks mai tai’s on ice 

go bengals