PFF Simulator

20dawk4life

Did a mock with my two teams in the EMB Mock Draft. PFF is well PFF and they rank players a little different than the rest of the world. Got bored towards the end and rushed some picks but overall not bad.

587D3AD1-67FD-4EE9-AC3F-BD7CB0CF6AA6.png

B4D13D6E-DAEF-4F84-8627-956D08FCEA34.png

https://www.pff.com/draft/nfl-mock-draft-simulator?ref=23c9e975-de7c-4b16-987b-6b2722648aa5

• Like 1

I'd be happy with any combo of guys in the first round. Here's one 3 rounds only.

image.png.46d98da4648cda935d9c99acd35e56c8.png

Would be awesome to be able to have one of these sites as the interactive tool of the EMB draft

19 minutes ago, GoEagles614 said:

Would be awesome to be able to have one of these sites as the interactive tool of the EMB draft

that would be the crap… and mix in a little fantasy football concepts where you can add your list of players you would select when it’s your pick. a customizable time frame for how long each pick has to happen in. 

2 hours ago, Cheesteakitis said:

that would be the crap… and mix in a little fantasy football concepts where you can add your list of players you would select when it’s your pick. a customizable time frame for how long each pick has to happen in. 

Also the ability to do live trades and update immediately. Have player pics/position/info list. Everyone operating from the same resource. 

I think someone could select all 32 teams and update it pick by pick. But you can’t do player trades on them. 

• Like 1