THANKS

Rob331

Another year has gone by, and I want to thank everyone who participated in this forum. 

I appreciate all of the thoughts, opinions, analysis, and information each of you contribute. 

When you look at most social media it's rare to find somewhere where ALL of the participants are respectful and polite to each other as a rule and not an exception. That sets YOU and this forum apart and makes it all the more enjoyable. 

Thanks a million to all!! Hope to see you on the board next year. 

BTW  - in the first round of the 2023 NFL Draft the Philadelphia Eagles select C Jarrett Patterson from Notre Dame. 

• Like 3

Back at ya, Rob. Great year on this board!!!

Monster haul by Howie last night!!!

ER

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Rob331 said:

Another year has gone by, and I want to thank everyone who participated in this forum. 

I appreciate all of the thoughts, opinions, analysis, and information each of you contribute. 

When you look at most social media it's rare to find somewhere where ALL of the participants are respectful and polite to each other as a rule and not an exception. That sets YOU and this forum apart and makes it all the more enjoyable. 

Thanks a million to all!! Hope to see you on the board next year. 

BTW  - in the first round of the 2023 NFL Draft the Philadelphia Eagles select C Jarrett Patterson from Notre Dame. 

i think your pick is wrong :whistle: 

18 hours ago, Cheesteakitis said:

i think your pick is wrong :whistle: 

Got me - but did you say that before or after they drafted Jurgens. 

• 2 weeks later...

I to want to say thank you and I know you guys are amazing fans and we do have the best and most intelligent fan base. Yes we have our homers and bias agendas to a degree but the majority of us all provide great insight and reading material. Cheers to my famz!