Bears are releasing Nick Foles

Procus

I wish him well wherever he goes. Just hope it’s not with Dallas. 

I was thinking....

Does Foles wind up back in Jacksonville for a second tour of duty, this time back with Doug?  That would be the obvious landing point. 

6 hours ago, Wallyhorse said:

I was thinking....

Does Foles wind up back in Jacksonville for a second tour of duty, this time back with Doug?  That would be the obvious landing point. 

Why would be want to go back to that sheet hole to be a back up? Makes zero sense. 

15 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Why would be want to go back to that sheet hole to be a back up? Makes zero sense. 

He will be a backup no matter what at this point.  Plus, he knows Doug's offense and could very well play the role Josh McCown did with the Eagles in developing the WRs.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/2/2022 at 10:35 AM, Wallyhorse said:

He will be a backup no matter what at this point.  Plus, he knows Doug's offense and could very well play the role Josh McCown did with the Eagles in developing the WRs.  

100%  @Bwestbrook36 is a moron

On 5/5/2022 at 1:48 PM, Procus said:

100%  @Bwestbrook36 is a moron

Exactly.  Foles saw what McCown did when he was here and I suspect if he did re-join Doug in Jacksonville, he would have a similar role. 

• Haha 1

On 5/12/2022 at 10:37 PM, Wallyhorse said:

Exactly.  Foles saw what McCown did when he was here and I suspect if he did re-join Doug in Jacksonville, he would have a similar role. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Signed with the Colts to backup Matt Ryan. BRB throwing a quick bet on the Colts to win the SB with a backup QB.

7 hours ago, Vileborg said:

Signed with the Colts to backup Matt Ryan. BRB throwing a quick bet on the Colts to win the SB with a backup QB.

Good move by the Colts.  They should wait until Thanksgiving or later if possible and then install Foles as the starter.  That team could make a run with Foles at the helm.

• Like 1