Dana and Kim Delaney

Arthur Jackson

Dear @"Dave Spadaro"

I just learned, to my severe consternation, that American actresses Dana Delaney and Kim Delaney aren't, in fact, sisters or close genetic relatives of any kind. Learning this fact has completely obliterated nearly 40 years of shameful fantasies that ultimately resulted in tens of thousands of pounds in therapy fees (thank you, National Health Services of the United Kingdom) and hours of settee time.

Do I have any legal recourse? Can I sue these teasing tarts in county court for beckoning my Percy with their freckled alabaster chests - forcing me imagine them stealing furtive glances during tea, and soaking their pyjamas with lustful beads of incestuous sweat on warm summer nights?

Humbly asking your depilatory, yet sage advice from across the pond,

Arthur

• Members

I'm terribly sorry about this crushing blow to your incest fetish.  

• Like 1

On 5/1/2022 at 2:02 PM, Arthur Jackson said:

I just learned, to my severe consternation, that American actresses Dana Delaney and Kim Delaney aren't, in fact, sisters or close genetic relatives of any kind.

Well, if you had done the slightest bit of research, like the spelling of their name, you would have figured this out.

Dana Delany and Kim Delaney

5 minutes ago, "Dave Spadaro" said:

I'm terribly sorry about this crushing blow to your incest fetish.  

Thanks for your support. I'll be fine.

I got over Kristen Stewart and Martha Stewart. Ill get over this.

2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Well, if you had done the slightest bit of research, like the spelling of their name, you would have figured this out.

Dana Delany and Kim Delaney

The bogtrotters are always cocking up their surnames. I think I can be forgiven the oversight.