Joker 2

iladelphxx

Folie à deux is defined as an identical or similar mental disorder affecting two or more individuals, usually the members of a close family. 

Just don't bring Batman into it

I actually wouldn't mind them introducing Dr. Harleen Quinzel

2 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

If it’s a musical I am all the way out on that 

Live look at MikeMack after he finds out it's a musical.  

Best George Skipping GIFs | Gfycat

• Haha 8

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Redden said:

Pfft, Harley quinn wasn't jewish.

shows what you know, quinn is celtic for hebrew in plaid.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, wholesale_Melvin said:

shows what you know, quinn is celtic for hebrew in plaid.

i thought it meant long nose ... same difference i guess.  

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/31/2023 at 2:22 AM, SB52 said:

Hot Take: The first one was incredibly overrated.

I think timing was an issue, and having so many iterations of the same character in a short time.  

If it came during a lull in DC projects and then they do a new series of exploring individual characters in this kind of way, that might have stood out more.  DC has just been all over the place and not sure what to do.  They just had Henry Cavill's Superman in a post credit of Black Adam then shortly after reported that Cavill isn't returning and they're rebooting with a younger Superman actor.  There seems to be no plan.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, NOTW said:

I think timing was an issue, and having so many iterations of the same character in a short time.  

If it came during a lull in DC projects and then they do a new series of exploring individual characters in this kind of way, that might have stood out more.  DC has just been all over the place and not sure what to do.  They just had Henry Cavill's Superman in a post credit of Black Adam then shortly after reported that Cavill isn't returning and they're rebooting with a younger Superman actor.  There seems to be no plan.

9 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Yeah, I posted that clip in the DC topic.  NOW they formed a plan after hiring Gunn.  They were all over the place before, and as I said just before this announcement it wasn't long before they put Cavill in post-credits for Black Adam then said nah never mind we're not bringing Cavill back.  Even their new plan involves multiple versions of the same characters existing in different products such as Joker 2, the Reeves Batman series with a different version of Joker and Batman for example.  

Had they done world building they could have told that story from the stand alone Joker to build him up as a villain for a Batman movie.