Jon Snow Game of Thrones Sequel Series Announced starring Kit Harrington

iladelphxx

They are about 4-5 years away from getting into Star Wars territory.   Oversaturating the audience to the point where the average view stops giving a crap.

Oh, and South Park nailed that about Star Wars and Disney.

• Like 2

At this point, just getting the next book in the series finished is my biggest concern. More average TV, is not

• Like 1

It would be cool if instead of 7 spinoffs, season 8 just didn't suck?

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, UK Eagle said:

At this point, just getting the next book in the series finished is my biggest concern. More average TV, is not

you have better chance of seeing george martin's waistline decrease to a 32, than that happening 

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Interesting... Given I thought he was one of the dullest characters. 

The storyline is like completely over too. No more White Walker army, wildlings can come and go as they please with a massive whole in the wall, and they probably don't hold as much resentment anymore to Westeros anyway. It's basically just a jail system at this point. 

• Like 1

No Bran spinoff?  I mean, he deserved to be King because...he had the best story.  :rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, NOTW said:

No Bran spinoff?  I mean, he deserved to be King because...he had the best story.  :rolleyes:

I'll take a Bronn spinoff if it's a sitcom about the hijinks of making a mercenary the Master of Coin. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, paco said:

They are about 4-5 years away from getting into Star Wars territory.   Oversaturating the audience to the point where the average view stops giving a crap.

Oh, and South Park nailed that about Star Wars and Disney.

Their Marvel take was better 

I don't know how I'd feel about them making up stories after the showrunners ruined the last 2 seasons while making up crap

I just can’t see this being worthwhile. When they didn’t have source material the show went off the rails. There’s no need to revisit Jon at all. 

11 hours ago, paco said:

They are about 4-5 years away from getting into Star Wars territory.   Oversaturating the audience ...

But there's only 3 Star Wars movies in existence, how could they have oversaturated the audience with three movies form the 70's and 80's? :huh: 

On 6/17/2022 at 6:04 PM, Alpha_TATEr said:

you have better chance of seeing george martin's waistline decrease to a 32, than that happening 

I agree. He got paid, got famous and got distracted. The sad thing is GRRM could pay someone to fill in the gaps on the sly to get the book out and no one would ever know. He's just being difficult for being diffcults sake

• Like 1

22 hours ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Hear me out 

Robert Baratheons Cathouse: the series 

The Adventure's of Podrick the Well-Endowed

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

They could do a cooking series called Pie Baking with Hot Pie; learn how to cook road kill, rats and other meats of unknown origin in delicious pies.

• Like 1

Listen - I understand everyone's feelings but if I get more of this guy

The Witcher Season 2 Confirms Game Of Thrones' Tormund As ...

I'm all for it

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

Listen - I understand everyone's feelings but if I get more of this guy

The Witcher Season 2 Confirms Game Of Thrones' Tormund As ...

I'm all for it

Only if they finally let the poor guy smash the big woman. 

• Like 1

On 6/17/2022 at 2:12 PM, Mike030270 said:

I don't know how I'd feel about them making up stories after the showrunners ruined the last 2 seasons while making up crap

after picking my jaw up off the floor re: this news - I just couldn't believe Kit Harrington would even want to do this after the mental stress it put on him which lead him to going to rehab, complaining about not being able to cut his hair throughout filming, etc - my ultimate take may be if the people involved are cohesively on the same page with throwing Benioff and Weis under the bus as far as why everyone hated the final season, then it may just work. It absolutely muddies up the storyline and timeline beyond recognition, afa ASOIAF and the 6th and 7th books that we probably won't ever get, but if they have more intelligent writers on board in collaboration with GRRM and get productive, motivated prior actors to return to pick up those characters (Maisee Williams, Peter Dinklage (doubt it but never know), the big woman, King Bran, Tormund), it could just work. 

Re: my disbelief that KH would want to do this too, I guess he likes money just as much as everyone else. Which makes me not think you can close the door on a decent handful of the cast signing back on too. But yeah, for me to buy in I would need a public castration of B&W for starters. If it doesn't appear that anyone else involved feels that way then I will just ignore this the way I am going to do with the Targaryan prequel spinoff.