Divinity: Original Sin 2

mayanh8

This effing game...

I have no idea how I've not heard of this until a couple weeks ago. The scale of the world, the depth of agency in terms of gameplay and combat is second to none. Voice actors and musical scores are also top notch. Totally, 100% hooked.

1 hour ago, mayanh8 said:

This effing game...

I have no idea how I've not heard of this until a couple weeks ago. The scale of the world, the depth of agency in terms of gameplay and combat is second to none. Voice actors and musical scores are also top notch. Totally, 100% hooked.

I love this type of game but something about DOS I can't get into.  prefer the Pillars of Eternity series by a mile.

On 5/19/2020 at 3:42 PM, mayanh8 said:

This effing game...

I've almost bought it like 90 times...Is it kinda like Baulder's Gate Dark Alliance, but turn based combat? 

3 hours ago, jrsu37 said:

I've almost bought it like 90 times...Is it kinda like Baulder's Gate Dark Alliance, but turn based combat? 

Yep. Same studio that made Baldurs Gate as well. It's near perfection.