'Justice League' Snyder Cut On HBO Max

Mike030270

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/justice-league-snyder-cut-plans-revealed-it-will-be-an-new-thing-1295102

The movement worked. They are releasing the original on HBO Max. Hopefully it lives up to the hype. Although I don't know how it can be worst than the Whedon version

4 hours may be good enough to fix a lot of problems. Likely going to do a 4 episode series for this

The movement worked, aided largely by a global pandemic that has shutdown most movie and tv show production making the studio in need of something already shot.  If not for the pandemic, I doubt this happens.

That being said, Expectations for this thing are sky high so we’ll see if they can fix it. I still have my doubts but it can’t be worse than what we got.

Lol I said it didn’t exist for years 

it’s still going to suck 

• Like 2

Smart, I know have a reason to get HBO max before the green lantern show drops

So wait....HBO wants even more of my money?  F them.

Interesting! Though I still think it'll suck because whilst Synder is really good at fight scenes he's not very good with the other bits. 

On 5/21/2020 at 4:08 AM, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Interesting! Though I still think it'll suck because whilst Synder is really good at fight scenes he's not very good with the other bits. 

Snyder blows with everything

2016 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

2013 Man of Steel

2011 Sucker Punch

2009 Watchmen

2006 300

2004 Dawn of the Dead

Those are the movies I've seen of his that I liked

On 5/20/2020 at 9:01 PM, The_Omega said:

So wait....HBO wants even more of my money?  F them.

It's HBO in name only. Really HBO Max is the Warner Bros streaming platform. It's just that HBO carries a lot of weight with branding so they went with that. It's going to have everything HBO does plus the Warner library. 

• Like 1

Everything I have been seeing in the past few days indicates cable/satellite HBO subscribers will get free access to HBO Max, and I think even HBO Now subscribers will get free access. HBO Max will have it's own unique app (similar to HBO Go vs HBO Now), so for people like me with a satellite subscription, in addition to my HBO Go app I will need to download the HBO Max app to access the additional content that is available through there. 

9 hours ago, Agent23 said:

Everything I have been seeing in the past few days indicates cable/satellite HBO subscribers will get free access to HBO Max, and I think even HBO Now subscribers will get free access. HBO Max will have it's own unique app (similar to HBO Go vs HBO Now), so for people like me with a satellite subscription, in addition to my HBO Go app I will need to download the HBO Max app to access the additional content that is available through there. 

I signed up early to get it for $11/mo for the first year. If you sign up early you get access to HBO Now until Max goes live.

13 hours ago, Agent23 said:

Where are you seeing that? Maybe a free week but I don't they'd make another platform and then just give it to everybody that has their other platforms. 

11 hours ago, BFit said:

Where are you seeing that? Maybe a free week but I don't they'd make another platform and then just give it to everybody that has their other platforms. 

I just looked this up now... wasn't the original source I most likely saw linked somewhere on twitter

https://www.cnet.com/news/hbo-max-will-be-free-for-millions-of-subscribers-are-you-one-of-them-apple-google-roku-comcast

image.thumb.png.13ab4a5797abb9f2f0dafa757e0c66f4.png

• 4 weeks later...