R.I.P. Charles Johnson, 50

iladelphxx

Crazy. Still remember Donovan McNabb’s press conference after it became clear that CJ was not coming back to the Eagles. One of the guys that McNabb clearly respected.

May his soul RIP.

• Like 1

Wow, sad to hear. I remember when I thought 50 was old, having surpassed that number, I know now that it's not. 

• Like 5

58 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Wow, sad to hear. I remember when I thought 50 was old, having surpassed that number, I know now that it's not. 

80 is the new 50! 😜

1 hour ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

80 is the new 50! 😜

Not with my knees and back, 50 is the new 80! Actually, when I was 21 the VA Doctor told me that I had the knees of a 60 year old. So I guess my knees are 91 now :ph34r:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Not with my knees and back, 50 is the new 80! Actually, when I was 21 the VA Doctor told me that I had the knees of a 60 year old. So I guess my knees are 91 now :ph34r:

Lol! I love your stories  My knees have been sheet since I was a teen. I'm 41 now so I can only imagine where they will be in another 10 yrs. 

16 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Lol! I love your stories  My knees have been sheet since I was a teen. I'm 41 now so I can only imagine where they will be in another 10 yrs. 

I passed 50 recently and I realised I can hear my knees when I climb stairs, hoping they just need a clean out.

• Like 1

On 7/21/2022 at 7:42 AM, Cochis_Calhoun said:

I passed 50 recently and I realised I can hear my knees when I climb stairs, hoping they just need a clean out.

My knees did that when I was a teenager.  40+ years later, they don't make a sound.