John Wick 4

iladelphxx

I don't care how ridiculous and over the top this is.  I couldn't be more excited!!  F yeah!! 

• Like 4

I’m actually pretty psyched Clancy Brown is in it. Love that creepy ****. And agreed with everyone else. Over the top ridiculous movie with barely a plot, and I can’t get enough of them. 

speaking of over the top ridiculousness in action movies, have you guys seen The Gray Man yet on Netflix? Berlin scene is ridiculous. But I really liked the movie. Its dont fantastic streaming and theyve already confirmed Gosling for a 2nd one.

The book(s) are way better....I'm a huge Clive Cussler fan and when they did Sahara with Mathew McConaughy it was laughable how they translated the book to a movie, same thing with the Grey Man.  

Didn't want them adding more people because I don't want screentime taken away from Wick

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Godfather said:

F yea

Did you just find out that this movie contains multiple scenes of male frontal bush and mushroom cap?  

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, hputenis said:

Did you just find out that this movie contains multiple scenes of male frontal bush and mushroom cap?  

Just make sure you and olsliverbag sit in the corner so the kids don't see

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
15 hours ago, Shepard Wong said:

Can’t wait for Thursday night. 

Can’t wait for Thursday afternoon. Boss is in Florida for work events (I think Thursday is in between so he’s taking a vacation day) so I am at the 415 Dolby showing 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Agent23 said:

Can’t wait for Thursday afternoon. Boss is in Florida for work events (I think Thursday is in between so he’s taking a vacation day) so I am at the 415 Dolby showing 

Nice.  A buddy of mine from work and I are heading out from the office to catch it at 5 that night.  I still have to find time to catch Scream 6 soon though.  

Just now, Shepard Wong said:

Nice.  A buddy of mine from work and I are heading out from the office to catch it at 5 that night.  I still have to find time to catch Scream 6 soon though.  

I mean they probably have showings starting within the next hour or so! 

Welcome back, Mr. Wick. Four years after "John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum," director Chad Stahelski and Keanu Reeves have returned to theaters with "John Wick: Chapter 4," a film that was supposed to hit theaters almost two full years ago. Trust me. It was worth the wait. Stahelski and writers Shay Hatten and Michael Finch have distilled the mythology-heavy approach of the last couple chapters with the streamlined action of the first film, resulting in a final hour here that stands among the best of the genre. 

https://www.rogerebert.com/reviews/john-wick-chapter-4-movie-review-2023

• Like 1

It is the longest John Wick movie. It is the most John Wick movie. And it is the best John Wick movie.

Screenshot_20230319_151934_Chrome.thumb.jpg.729eb2d3836c3ecbc9e0a8662dc7f879.jpg

Of course those weenies at The Guardian were the only ones to give it a bad review 

They're probably upset that John Wick hasn't transitioned to a woman yet... 

Screenshot_20230320_105535_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

21 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

There's always gotta be at least one 

Of course he looks like this... 

ghows-WL-95bec906-1c5b-7570-e053-0100007f1dfa-212e0090.jpeg

• Haha 1

At least he seems to like Vampire movies.  

Also, I have no idea if hipster wannabes are still wearing mustaches ironically or not but it's a pretty good indicator that you should disregard someone's opinions.