GDT: Preseason, Philadelphia Eagles @ Cleveland Browns. 8-21-22, 1PM EST

EagleJoe8

Just now, KINGnabb said:

Should have just taken the FG and stop being cute.   

It's preseason. An offensive rep is much better that a chip shot attempt.

Just now, KINGnabb said:

regular season yes. preseason to have fun and take chances. plus they have to go 95 yards in under 2:00. I'll take that chance.

1 minute ago, KINGnabb said:

Yeah, we desperately needed those three points.

🙄

1 minute ago, Southparkeagles said:

If a team’s desperate, but he’s not going anywhere anyway. Address the issue next season and let him fulfill his final year contract here. 

There are better options than Minshew for other teams to give an offer for. 

1 minute ago, GroundAttack said:

regular season yes. preseason to have fun and take chances. plus they have to go 95 yards in under 2:00. I'll take that chance.

I’d be fine with that in the regular season too. At this point people just need to get used to teams going for it. It’s part of the game now.

Just now, eggs said:

Who’s injured?

Josiah Scott

Josia Scott, EagleJoe8 says. No, I never heard of him either. (Josia, I mean. Not Joe, we all heard of him)

Just now, eggs said:

Who’s injured?

Josia Scott.

Just now, kiwinavega said:

Josia Scott, EagleJoe8 says. No, I never heard of him either. (Josia, I mean. Not Joe, we all heard of him)

Apparently, I've been spelling his name wrong. Thanks @GroundAttack.

He played last year lol

1 minute ago, GroundAttack said:

He played last year lol

Didn't get to watch as much football last year as I would like with the move and all. Is he any good? I really don't remember him

We used a 6th round pick last year in a trade on josiah scott and we’ve never heard of him doing anything except getting injured in a preseason game. 

6 minutes ago, KINGnabb said:

Why? It’s preseason.  They need the goal line reps more than they need Elliot to practice kicking a short FG. 

Freaking weather alerts here in Ohio keep having the weatherman interrupting the game. In this day and age, is this still necessary?! Everyone’s phones already alert them or just run a banner on the bottom of the screen. No need to interrupt everything on TV to discuss the weather. Rant over. Go Birds!!

Oh nooooz we are gonna lose to Cle after we just lost to the NYJ. Season is dooooomed pack it in! Trade Hurts, fire Siri, sell the team to someone else! It's all McNabbs fault!

Didn't get to watch as much football last year as I would like with the move and all. Is he any good? I really don't remember him

more of a special teams player. played in 13 games only 12 tackles. did get a sack though 

Is anyone concerned that Jordan Davis has been on the field a lot so far and done nothing with the Browns running all over us?

1 minute ago, KDUB1510 said:

Dean & Davis invisible today.

Worrysome

D has been ugly today. Thank God it’s mostly scrubs, but depth is concerning. 

1 minute ago, eggs said:

Is anyone concerned that Jordan Davis has been on the field a lot so far and done nothing with the Browns running all over us?

Not really. In the regular season, he'd have better talent around him and not be the main focus. I wouldn't over react to anything seen today. Or next week.

Archived