Who will lead the Eagles in sacks this year?

EaglePhan1986

Eagles 2022 Sack leader  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who will have the most sacks this season?

• Sweat
    • Reddick
    • Graham
    • Hargrave
    • Barnett
    • Cox
    • Davis

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/11/2022 at 05:00 PM

Every year I wait for Barnett to play like the guy who they drafted that broke Reggie White's Univ of Tenn sack record.

Every year.......just a glimpse of what was expected.......If he did anything that resembled that production, it would be huge for the eagles.

Every year....... I wait.......

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I don't think teams will be able to help vs Graham anymore with our interior DL. I think this is the year of Brandon Graham. I'll say it once again, I don't think most fans realize how devastating losing Graham was last year to our defense. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

2022 Sack leader will be… 

you've had the most sacks yr after yr

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, olsilverhair said:

you've had the most sacks yr after yr

Burn!

:unsure:

On 8/30/2022 at 6:20 PM, birdman#12 said:

Every year I wait for Barnett to play like the guy who they drafted that broke Reggie White's Univ of Tenn sack record.

Every year.......just a glimpse of what was expected.......If he did anything that resembled that production, it would be huge for the eagles.

Every year....... I wait.......

I've lost all faith in Barnett becoming anything more than what he has shown so far ... an OK DE that can get pressure on the QB but doesn't always get home (make the sack) and who plays entirely too recklessly.  The wait will continue.

Gut says Reddick leads the team in sacks this year.  

• Like 4

I think we’ll have a really balanced pass rush with Graham just eeking it out.

Maybe 9.5 for Graham, 8.5 for Reddick, 8 for Sweat, 6+ for Cox/Barnett/Hargrave, and so on

Graham for me. And I will be watching Barnett closely - remember how some fans were down on Graham for his first couple of seasons, then he flourished?

• Haha 1

On 9/3/2022 at 8:11 AM, kiwinavega said:

Graham for me. And I will be watching Barnett closely - remember how some fans were down on Graham for his first couple of seasons, then he flourished?

Graham had an excuse, between switching defenses like 3 times he also got hurt. Barnett is just stupid and sucks, he's a career depth DE 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, devpool said:

Graham had an excuse, between switching defenses like 3 times he also got hurt. Barnett is just stupid and sucks, he's a career depth DE 

Barnett will lead the Eagles in personal fouls. 

• Like 1

I mean Reddick has had double digit sacks in each of the last two seasons so he’s the safe bet. I believe the only other Eagle to do it even once was Cox with 10.5 one year.