Amazon Prime games also on Twitch

Wallyhorse

4 minutes ago, DBW said:

My Amazon is choppy as F. I’m in my porch so it could just be weak signal but it’s awful 

I am on my back deck and having no issues, what device are you streaming on? 

56 minutes ago, downundermike said:

I am on my back deck and having no issues, what device are you streaming on? 

Smart tv. 

Also AL Michaels is gonna get monkey pox if he keeps resting the chiefs balls on his chin.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DBW said:

Smart tv. 

Also AL Michaels is gonna get monkey pox if he keeps resting the chiefs balls on his chin.  

Right!

5 minutes ago, LacesOut said:

Great matchup and it’s not on TV.

SMH

But bezos went to a space and Kkz gets his Astro glide anal lube delivered by 5p same day if ordered through prime. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, LacesOut said:

Great matchup and it’s not on TV.

SMH

Yep.

This is 2022.  Why the hell can't we have games that are (1) on TV and (2) also streamed on Prime? And not like a weird Thursday game, we're talking about every game.

I actually thought the coverage on prime was excellent. Picture was crisp and clear and the up to the second stats kept reminding me of my dumb fantasy football decisions.

My audio and video were perfect, couldn't tell the difference from broadcast.  OTOH I'm using the Amazon streaming app in Tivo so wired all the way. I found the commentary second rate but I don't care about stats and fantasy which may influence my opinion.

8 minutes ago, Perforator said:

I don't have Amazon so I couldn't watch it. I would imagine in the teams home city it has to be broadcast on regular tv, no?

Nope it's exclusively on prime

Wow, can't believe that. Even when the games where on the NFL Network or ESPN they would still broadcast on the local channel.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Perforator said:

I don't have Amazon so I couldn't watch it. I would imagine in the teams home city it has to be broadcast on regular tv, no?

Correct. The game was televised locally in Los Angeles and Kansas City.

The Eagles-Texans game will be on regular tv for us local folks.

53 minutes ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

Correct. The game was televised locally in Los Angeles and Kansas City.

The Eagles-Texans game will be on regular tv for us local folks.

Oh ok then I was wrong, I could of swore it said prime only with no mention of it being available locally. Stupid Thursday football 

33 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Oh ok then I was wrong, I could of swore it said prime only with no mention of it being available locally. Stupid Thursday football 

To be honest, I wasn’t 100% sure until yesterday afternoon when I looked into it. I assumed it would be televised locally, and I got the confirmation I was seeking.

8 hours ago, EricAllenPick6 said:

Yep.

This is 2022.  Why the hell can't we have games that are (1) on TV and (2) also streamed on Prime? And not like a weird Thursday game, we're talking about every game.

They'll need to iron out some kinks as could be expected.  But make no mistake about it, this is the future.  Before too long, my guess is that we'll see pay per view options on a per game basis for those unavailable locally.

Looks like I won't be watching Thursday night football. I'll stick to college games 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Godfather said:

Looks like I won't be watching Thursday night football. I'll stick to college games 

I'm interested to see if their viewers plummet even further for Thurs night games. Not everyone has Amazon prime and not everyone that has it likes football and the ones that do probably still didn't like Thursday night football. 

1 minute ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I'm interested to see if their viewers plummet even further for Thurs night games. Not everyone has Amazon prime and not everyone that has it likes football and the ones that do probably still didn't like Thursday night football. 

I hope it did. I'm not a fan of Amazon. I don't use it at all. My wife will use it very rarely. I like football being on regular TV or cable. 

On 9/16/2022 at 8:50 AM, Perforator said:

Wow, can't believe that. Even when the games where on the NFL Network or ESPN they would still broadcast on the local channel.

Not Thursday, Sunday or Monday night games

6 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

194F1B71-6EA1-466B-BF30-C0FC3B4FF811.jpeg