1. Jalen Hurts

2. Secondary

3. WR Group

Scars 

1. Penalties

2. Second Half Offense

3. Special Teams

Times yours

I have zero complaints for last night. Sure there were some issues but, no game will be perfect. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I have zero complaints for last night. Sure there were some issues but, no game will be perfect. 

My biggest concern from last night was the 2nd half offense.  Minnesota is the kind of team that can score points in bunches.  Can't lay an egg in the 2nd half against a team like that.  

• Like 2

Scars

Pass rush. Still a disappointment for me. I expect more. The use of Reddick also

• Like 3

OL was dominating except for "illegal man downfield” penalties.  

Sanders and Boston had a good game too.

Run defense was very good but it got to a point where the Vikings just had to throw all the time anyway…

18 minutes ago, Captain F said:

My biggest concern from last night was the 2nd half offense.  Minnesota is the kind of team that can score points in bunches.  Can't lay an egg in the 2nd half against a team like that.  

It's a valid concern, I'm just not ready to worry about any negatives today lol. Maybe tomorrow I'll put more thought into what could still be improved upon 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Captain F said:

Stars

1. Jalen Hurts

2. Secondary

3. WR Group

Scars 

1. Penalties

2. Second Half Offense

3. Special Teams

Times yours

Stars

1 Jalen

2 Offense

3 Defense

Scars

1 Refs

2 Allowing Reagor a positive play.

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, ManchesterEagle said:

Allowing Reagor a positive play.

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

Second half offense was dictated by a game where the Eagles were trying to run down the clock for practically the entire fourth quarter

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Procus said:

Second half offense was dictated by a game where the Eagles were trying to run down the clock for practically the entire fourth quarter

Yeah, it was really just third quarter offense that sputtered.

After 12 minutes left to go in the 4th, Jalen through 1 pass. We were in full "let Slay slay" mode

Most important stat is the W.

Game plan as usual but put together a running game plan that you can drop into to help salt these wins and drain clock. We all know from last year that we can win with the run game so use it to salt games and put them away.

6 hours ago, NJWolverEagle11 said:

Gonna show Edwards some love

Dude was everywhere last night. The book on him was that he wasn't supposed to be good in coverage because of his speed, but he was great in coverage last night and even when he was sent on blitzes he just blew the play up. He's looking legit right now and that's shocking to say about an Eagles linebacker.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

It's a valid concern, I'm just not ready to worry about any negatives today lol. Maybe tomorrow I'll put more thought into what could still be improved upon 

My views on any of the problems right now is remembering how many new pieces on this team is and how little they have actually played together so far. They're working out the bugs, but once this team gets fully on the same page they are going to be scary good. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

False

Skol GIF | Gfycat

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, NJWolverEagle11 said:

Gonna show Edwards some love

I loved when the Eagles signed him as an UDFA. He was a good player at Wisconsin. Never knew why he went undrafted. He's the reason why I think Nakobe Dean isn't starting right now.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, PhillyPhreak24 said:

I loved when the Eagles signed him as an UDFA. He was a good player at Wisconsin. Never knew why he went undrafted. He's the reason why I think Nakobe Dean isn't starting right now.

Edwards is a darn good football player. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, PhillyPhreak24 said:

I think he doesn't have any physical attributes that stand out. That being said he just knows how to play the game and knows where to be at all times and that makes up for any speed he lacks or whatever it may be 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

Edwards is a darn good football player. 

PFF has been saying this since 2019. I'll never understand what Jim Schwartz saw in Nate Gerry.

27 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

PFF has been saying this since 2019. I'll never understand what Jim Schwartz saw in Nate Gerry.

Howie drafted him.