Zach Charbonnet (UCLA RB) -- DRAFTED BY SEATTLE #52

HazletonEagle

On 4/7/2023 at 11:33 PM, Waiting4Someday said:

Dude, you are quoting a post from 2-months ago when Gainwell was the best RB on the roster... and if you read that or any other posts here, you'd figure out I'm a fan of Charbonnet.

Still curious as to if he'll be able to run through teams like he did in the Pac 12. He bullied the Pac 12.

1 hour ago, judunno said:

Still curious as to if he'll be able to run through teams like he did in the Pac 12. He bullied the Pac 12.

Well, probably not - the holes will be smaller and defenders will be better tacklers. That said, I expect very few negative/bad plays from Charbonnet. He’ll get the yards that are there and some extra with good vision/contact balance, catch the throws that come his way with reliable hands and anchor against the blitz. He’ll do his bit to keep the offense on schedule and grind defenses down. Given that we have a handful of big play guys on the roster already, consistency and lightening the running load of Hurts has an appeal. I see a guy like Allgeier being his floor as a runner (barring injury) but with more polish overall.

303B2735-79EA-4721-93A3-79B5F26CC8A9.jpeg

On 4/7/2023 at 11:33 PM, Waiting4Someday said:

you'd figure out I'm a fan of Charbonnet.

Well then, you have a good eye for RBs.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

As much as I like Charbonnet, the Eagles don't seem to have shown much interest in him.

6 hours ago, ilikepargo said:

As much as I like Charbonnet, the Eagles don't seem to have shown much interest in him.

would be curious to see percentages as to who they draft vs have in for visits or are projected to pick. 

35 minutes ago, homerpat said:

would be curious to see percentages as to who they draft vs have in for visits or are projected to pick. 

Typically early first round picks have visited. Reagor visited I believe. Jurgens visited.  But the later the pick the less likely which makes sense.  To my knowledge they didn't interview Charbonnet at combine but a lot of that stuff doesn't come out

• Like 1

If they can land Charbonnet now after getting Smith and Carter, I’ll be thrilled with this draft regardless of any other picks. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, nipples said:

If they can land Charbonnet now after getting Smith and Carter, I’ll be thrilled with this draft regardless of any other picks. 

Yeah I’m right there with you. Charbonnet or one of these other very good RBs to be honest.

5 hours ago, nipples said:

I'd want that other pick today to be the best available Safety.