Congrats eagle fans on your 2-0 start but.....

TheLeadCommander

I know y'all are flying EAGLE high right now but you have a divisional game against my COMMANDERS this sunday at 1and nobody is gonna pick my team to win it...As you EAGLE fans laugh all the way up till kickoff for this Game partying having a good time but the game must be played,so lets see if your laughing at game end...I'm here to say your team will NOT be laughing come 4pm sunday afternoon...Now DO What YALL Do and Beat me Up and Leave Me for DEAD...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 13
  • Sad 4

55 minutes ago, TheLeadCommander said:

I know y'all are flying EAGLE high right now but you have a divisional game against my COMMANDERS this sunday at 1and nobody is gonna pick my team to win it...As you EAGLE fans laugh all the way up till kickoff for this Game partying having a good time but the game must be played,so lets see if your laughing at game end...I'm here to say your team will NOT be laughing come 4pm sunday afternoon...Now DO What YALL Do and Beat me Up and Leave Me for DEAD...

Carson is that you? Washers will be washed by 4pm.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, TheLeadCommander said:

exactly...Keep laughing

I wasn't laughing, I don't care  about it enough to laugh

Washington is currently allowing over 400 yards a game, and Philadelphia is leading the league by gaining 470 yards a game.

Hmm, I wonder how this is going to turn out…

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TheLeadCommander said:

Which one of these idiots is you ?????

image.jpeg.1900bc7a053ad6a33a4acb53ac6f506a.jpeg

3 hours ago, TheLeadCommander said:

the-rock.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, LacesOut said:

I like your Board name/handle. And your Teams unis are ok. And you have a good Head Coach.

See? We can play nice here. 😎

IS this a eagles fan? I READ this and about fell out...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Aerolithe_Lion said:

Washington is currently allowing over 400 yards a game, and Philadelphia is leading the league by gaining 470 yards a game.

Hmm, I wonder how this is going to turn out…

YEP its a EAGLES runaway based on that...YALL KEEP LAUGHING