Oh oh, the Juggernaut Jags are coming to town

opa-opa

They just crushed the Chargers and Doug is coming for his revenge on Howie.

Oh well, at least this will no longer be a "trap" game. The Eagles will be ready for a challenge.

In all seriousness, the Jaguars are a much improved team under Doug Pederson.  Trevor Lawrence is looking more and more like the franchise QB they thought they drafted and the offense is clicking.  The defense is stout - likely among the better defenses in the league.

• Like 7

Hopefully home field advantage will play a part. Last week, I was a little upset that the fans seemed to be complacent at the beginning of the second half. There were still 2 quarters of football to play and reason to be happy --- there's no reason why we should have been able to hear Cousins on the field. Fans should make this as hard for Lawrence as possible. 

• Like 3

Eagles have played a lot of middle tier quarterbacks so far and mostly have excelled this season. I expect another win.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Aerolithe_Lion said:

Home field advantage will be huge, Chargers have none

plus Herbert was only half as good as he should have been with his injury.

• Like 1

Let’s see a jags team coming off a huge blowout across the country going into back to back road games. I like our chances. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Portyansky said:

I kinda hope one of their fans will come here and create a post.... That Washington fan made it fun. 🤣

I hope they go to the art museum and act a fool. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The Eagles Defense needs to stop the Jags Offense and that Joey Lawrence QB. That lady looking QB from Clemson is looking ok playing for Dougie P.

• Like 1

I live in the Jacksonville area (St Augustine).  I must say that it's paradise down here.  I feel like I'm always on vacation even though I still have a full time job. 

I expect the Eagles to win; especially because they're home, but this could be a much tougher game than you think.

No surprise that Doug has made an immediate positive impact.  Trevor Lawrence is a good QB, with a bright future.  Robinson and Etienne are great RBs.   Jones & Kirk are good WRs.  They can do some damage.

Travon Walker--overall first pick of the draft--is playing like a pro bowler.  Defense might be tough on us.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ace Nova said:

In all seriousness, the Jaguars are a much improved team under Doug Pederson.  Trevor Lawrence is looking more and more like the franchise QB they thought they drafted and the offense is clicking.  The defense is stout - likely among the better defenses in the league.

They’ll be a good squad to give an L to then. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, JamesK said:

I live in the Jacksonville area (St Augustine).  I must say that it's paradise down here.  I feel like I'm always on vacation even though I still have a full time job. 

I expect the Eagles to win; especially because they're home, but this could be a much tougher game than you think.

No surprise that Doug has made an immediate positive impact.  Trevor Lawrence is a good QB, with a bright future.  Robinson and Etienne are great RBs.   Jones & Kirk are good WRs.  They can do some damage.

Travon Walker--overall first pick of the draft--is playing like a pro bowler.  Defense might be tough on us.

Devin Lloyd is playing really well also.

• Like 1

I regularly go to Jags games.  Last year with the joke of a coaching staff Trevor was completely lost.  I went to their home opener last week a 24-0 win over the Colts.  Trevor played well and confidently.  He read thru progressions very quickly and made strong accurate throws.  Doug has installed an offense that is QB friendly with lots of easy short throws to wide open WRs.  Trevor loves the system and playing for Doug.  The Jags WRs aren't great but they will be more of a test for our D.  And the jags have a strong physical D.  Might be a closer game than expected in Philly

• Like 1

Bring it on. Bring on the Jags with their feel good factor. Bring them in to Philly so we can send them home with their tail between their legs. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Bring it on. Bring on the Jags with their feel good factor. Bring them in to Philly so we can send them home with their tail between their legs. 

Who are you and what have you done with UK_Eaglesfan89? 😁

So much positivity, I like it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, $erpentor said:

F09DE92E-2F82-4462-82C0-5FEF6C4748E9.jpeg

EITHER I'M SEEING DOUBLE OR WE'LL NEED TO ADD A LB TO THE PASS RUSH ??
nelson-band-matthew.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1