Dolphins vs Bengals TNF

JournalistMic

6 Dolphins to 7 Bengals with 6:47 left in 2nd QTR

Thoughts?

White Outfits of Bengals is different.
Tua picked off, Bengals Defense containing Waddle & Hill for now.

Eagles might be the only undefeated team left in the NFL come Friday.

Dislocated finger or broken hand for Tua is horrible news for the Miami Dolphins.

Will Teddy Bridgewater be able to throw deep like Tua to Hill?

1 minute ago, JournalistMic said:

Dislocated finger or broken hand for Tua is horrible news for the Miami Dolphins.

Will Teddy Bridgewater be able to throw deep like Tua to Hill?

I had the game on mute. But I turned it on to hear them say that was a neurological response to head trauma. Awful.

11 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Concussion last week and then gets slammed there. Hopefully he's ok but that's pretty horrible

Miami Dolphins released

Tua Tagovailoa is out of the game with head and neck injuries.

The Miami Dolphins just can' t seem to not be in the news for negative reasons.

image.png.482e2534ec32fee93758d2a1e7d1fc6f.png

Tua Tagovailoa has been taken to a local hospital for further evaluation. He is conscious and has movement in all his extremities. - According to Miami Dolphins tweet.

Hope he is OK and wish him well... I just saw his play from the Buffalo game where he was stumbling... Not a good look for Miami... Tua should not have been in the game tonight there's no way that was just his back last week 

11 minutes ago, Aspiritfall said:

Hope he is OK and wish him well... I just saw his play from the Buffalo game where he was stumbling... Not a good look for Miami... Tua should not have been in the game tonight there's no way that was just his back last week 

I don't know how the hell he was cleared to play. I saw the video of him stumbling

Could that last hit have been the Joe Theisman hit for Tua's career?  Meaning is it so bad that he might have to retire too early in his career?

6 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

I don't know how the hell he was cleared to play. I saw the video of him stumbling

I didn't see it until tonight I heard about it when it happened and remember seeing he was out for a head injury and was surprised to see he went back in the game... Didn't think it was anything serious if he was cleared to return and after watching the video tonight no way he should have been allowed to return... Teammates were literally holding him up 

1 minute ago, Aspiritfall said:

I didn't see it until tonight I heard about it when it happened and remember seeing he was out for a head injury and was surprised to see he went back in the game... Didn't think it was anything serious if he was cleared to return and after watching the video tonight no way he should have been allowed to return... Teammates were literally holding him up 

And the Dolphins claimed it was a back injury. Which it quite clearly was not. I don’t know for who, but there should be serious consequences for whoever is responsible for this. 

That was almost 70 yard throw (in air)  by Teddy Bridgewater to Hill.

15 Dolphins to 14 Bengals end of 3rd Qtr.

Only 3 catches for 45 yards for Chase with 6:20 minutes remaining in the game.
🤪

It's a Higgins night.

15 Miami to 20 Bengals

15 Miami 27 Bengals with less than 1:31 in the game, looks like Bengals won....

Eagles remain the only undefeated team in the NFL in week 4...

Will add to concussion talk and fear of career jeopardy. I see a neurologist due to concussions when I was younger back when there was no protocol. The old shake it off and get back out there. The Dolphins should be ashamed for covering this up and risking that kids health for a regular season win or two. Everyone, but Dolphins fans could see it wasn’t his back and was his head, but hey have to get those wins and make that advertising money. After a severe concussion the effects compound. Even a light hit to the head will affect you worse than the original injury to the point that any bonk on the head will eventually make him black out. Fortunately if they protect him now, I do think, barring a catastrophic injury tonight, he can rebound from it, but they def shortened his career. Just my non medical opinion, but have had over 10 concussions, barred from continuing contact sports by doctors and have Fed up lasting effects from it. Plus have a bad back (not related), but can say it’s never made me wobble like that. Usually seize up and drop like a stone or walk like I have a rod up my butt until it feels better. 

Best wishes for Tua and a full recovery. He should have been taken out of the game for good on Sunday after he stumbled around the field. And he should not have been playing on Thursday at all. That's a quick turnaround for a healthy player, let alone one dealing with an obvious head injury. Something isn't right with the concussion protocol. Bad look for the Dolphins and the NFL. The game doesn't matter anymore after you see a player hurt like that.  It really took all the steam out of the game.

1 hour ago, toolg said:

Best wishes for Tua and a full recovery. He should have been taken out of the game for good on Sunday after he stumbled around the field. And he should not have been playing on Thursday at all. That's a quick turnaround for a healthy player, let alone one dealing with an obvious head injury. Something isn't right with the concussion protocol. Bad look for the Dolphins and the NFL. The game doesn't matter anymore after you see a player hurt like that.  It really took all the steam out of the game.

Yes, and now we get to see how serious the NFL was with the concussion protocols, CTE, etc. That finger thing was nasty, we all watched someone have a TBI on live TV and all the NFL Amazon team could do is to provide us with a freeze frame close up of his body's reaction.  Bad look all around.  

12 hours ago, DBW said:

The announcers couldn’t be any less enthused with this game.  I hope this is a flag for the nfl.  Get this crap off Amazon. 

Herbstreit & Michaels are a brutal pairing.  Nothing against them individually they just don't work together.

Archived