But you have an easy schedule

GroundAttack

That’s all I have been hearing on Twitter and the giant fans I work with and cowboy fans calling into nfl xm radio. Maybe we do but these are the teams you’re supposed to beat. The easy ones. I didn’t make the schedule and neither did anyone else on this board. I would actually be making a bigger deal about this if we actually did lose to one of these 4 teams we already faced. Beat the teams you’re supposed to beat and that’s what we did. Playing in AZ is never easy. There are gonna be a couple games here and there where the competition gets tough but take care of our business. Enough with the outside noise. Anything to talk bad about us. Show us some damn respect. 

Edit: No one likes us, we don’t care 

• Like 3

People everywhere (here included) were calling this an easy schedule in the offseason

Lots of games left though

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

People everywhere (here included) were calling this an easy schedule in the offseason

Lots of games left though

It's different when we talk about it because it's our team. Like any fan of their team you look at the games and say wow cake walk or yea this is gonna be tough. It's the division rivals and all these no names who just seem to hate us and only excuse they can come up with is the schedule. 

NFC blows we should be kicking everyone's ass with all the talent we have

6 minutes ago, GroundAttack said:

That’s all I have been hearing on Twitter and the giant fans I work with and cowboy fans calling into nfl xm radio. Maybe we do but these are the teams you’re supposed to beat. The easy ones. I didn’t make the schedule and neither did anyone else on this board. I would actually be making a bigger deal about this if we actually did lose to one of these 4 teams we already faced. Beat the teams you’re supposed to beat and that’s what we did. Playing in AZ is never easy. There are gonna be a couple games here and there where the competition gets tough but take care of our business. Enough with the outside noise. Anything to talk bad about us. Show us some damn respect. 

Edit: No one likes us, we don’t care 

We know for sure Detroit can score. I still think they'll be a fringe playoff team.

Vikings are undefeated outside our matchup.

Jags are def putting things together FWIW 

Dallas has a good win vs Cincinnati but they beat 2 teams we know are sub par (being polite). They'll likely have a say in the division time will tell. But the giants are enjoying fraudulent relevance for the first time in a half decade 

Giants and Cowboys fans will quiet down about an easy schedule once the Eagles beat them too.

• Like 6

I mean we haven't had a particularly tough schedule so far but that doesn't mean it has been easy either. The Jags were getting a lot of credit coming in to the game yesterday. The Vikings were being talked about as a good team before we played them. The Lions have shown that they are going to fight for every minute of every game. 

Ultimately the biggest thing though is that we are really handling these teams. After a slow start yesterday we took control and in the end seemed fairly comfortable. And in the previous 3 games we've gotten a big lead and then taken our foot off the gas. 

• Like 3

Nobody gives a **** what anyone on here thinks, so why would we care what fans of other teams think?

• Haha 2

You play the games you're assigned on the schedule.  Majority of the games are planned out on a cycle where there is no control.  Every team just has to go out and win.  The Eagles have been doing that with no losses so far, so critics can shut up til their team is leading the NFL.

But it doesn't really matter 4 weeks in.  Eagles are the only undefeated team.  There are always games in the NFL where the unexpected team wins, some teams emerge early then fizzle out, some teams start slow and end stronger.  A lot more season to go.

• Like 4

We play close enough to the same schedule as the other teams in the division. Show them this, especially the gnats fan

image.thumb.jpeg.cb45dcdd3a20db110c55fbf70091f475.jpeg

IMO the pack will beat the gmen and rams beat the girls week 5 and the eagles beat the cards , then the beat down of the boys the following week and the ravens taking the gmen back to their losing ways. what a glorious 2 weeks leading to the bye.

• Like 1

Any given sunday still applies to anyone who thinks any of these games are just handed to us....

The Giants have literally been the worst team in the NFL over the past several years. Their fans should probably wait a little bit before saying anything.

And the Cowboys haven’t made the NFC Championship Game since the 90s, so 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

When you have one of the best teams in the league, the schedule is always a little easier for you.   On the other hand, when you have one of the worst teams in the league, then every week is a tough game.   

With all that said, some teams definitely have a more favorable schedule than others.

It just seems to be going off past reputation. The Jags are a great win right now. Keeping it a one score game with 5 turnovers is fairly impressive in itself.

3 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

NFC blows we should be kicking everyone's ass with all the talent we have

Everyone talented its the nfl.. Im more surprised NYG & DAL are still keeping head above water.

1 hour ago, EagleMatt said:

Everyone talented its the nfl.. Im more surprised NYG & DAL are still keeping head above water.

That's cause everyone they have played blow more lol 😛

Easy schedule… sure maybe. But the Cowboys hasn’t been much harder. They’ve played the Bucs, Bengals, Giants, and Commanders then the Giants have only played Titans, Panthers, Cowboys, and Bears.

The Vikings are 3-0 when not playing Philly

Detroits D is bad but their offense is top 5. They make you try to win a shootout

Jacksonville was 2-1 outscoring their last 2 teams 62-10?

Sure DC is a mess

The easy part of the schedule is down the road.

1 hour ago, SkippyX said:

The Vikings are 3-0 when not playing Philly

Detroits D is bad but their offense is top 5. They make you try to win a shootout

Jacksonville was 2-1 outscoring their last 2 teams 62-10?

Sure DC is a mess

The easy part of the schedule is down the road.

Exactly.  It's just the usual Philly hate from these idiot fans and radio talking heads.  3 of the 4 teams we've beaten are respectable teams and at least 2 are probably playoff teams. 

Regardless, easy schedule or not it's not easy to win 4 games in a row in the NFL. 

Well we do have a lot of powder puffs especially going forward. There's no reason we shouldn't be 4-0 nor should we apologize for it. We shouldn't lose more than 3 games this year. 

OK but they've held at least a 15 point lead in the second half of every game while not once trailing in the second half.   Sounds like domination of "subpar competition" to me.  

Can only play and beat what's in front of you. Vikes and Lions are hardly powder puff teams, based on their other performances. Jags were hypoed coming into Sunday. Commanders, well, meh. We don't pick the schedule or the opponents. Regardless, we are 4-0. Happy to hear critique from other unbeaten teams.